Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Sobota, 20. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Column Total, Totals, Sum, Sums

phpMyEdit Features     Column Total, Totals, Sum, Sums
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

JammerPro     Založený: 07.12.2006   Príspevky: 33  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2010-03-14 17:37
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

OK, I've been a member and contributor here for a long time already. Most users need to be able to total a sorted number column. There have been some attempts to make this feature available, but none work for the current release of phpMyEdit.

I can live with the column total at the top of the column, but I really need to be able to total the column...

This feature has been requested since as easly as 2004 (almost 7 years)...

Can anyone help please?

JammerPro     Založený: 07.12.2006   Príspevky: 33  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2010-03-25 22:28

Anybody home <grin>?

doug     Založený: 10.02.2003   Príspevky: 1013   Bydlisko: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Príspevok Zaslal: 2010-03-27 14:36

Apparently the maintainers feel that such a feature was not necessary to their work and generally beyond the intent of the project. The comparatively few users who need a column total feature might review and somehow modify the end of function list_table() to achieve totals for the currently displayed record set.

aeeruraltin     Založený: 30.05.2010   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2010-05-30 16:15

JammerPro Napísal:
OK, I've been a member and contributor here for a long time already. Most users need to be able to total a sorted number column. There have been some attempts to make this feature available, but none work for the current release of phpMyEdit.

I can live with the column total at the top of the column, but I really need to be able to total the column...

This feature has been requested since as easly as 2004 (almost 7 years)...

Can anyone help please?

gutenzwerg     Založený: 29.03.2012   Príspevky: 4  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2019-07-31 19:40

Since 15 Years and more people are requiring it and it is implemented with the comment: * XXX this feature does not work yet!!! in Line 2471 or now in Line 2534. I made it run. It is running both old version and PDO-Version (see the comments)

I would like, if users would try and improve soon, so that it can implemented into the core, instead of the non-working function now.

You can find the code on github

https://github.com/superfunnl/phpMyEdit-PHP7.0/issues/4

or
https://www.me.hs-mittweida.de/index.php?id=244364&ADMCMD_editIcons=1

there the file:
aggregation-function.txt

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov