Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Sobota, 20. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Uploading a file and storing the file name in the database

phpMyEdit Configuration     Uploading a file and storing the file name in the database
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Ďalší  

bp     Založený: 03.04.2009   Príspevky: 4  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-04-14 06:32
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Hi all,

I have implemented the wichmann patch referenced at http://opensource.platon.sk/projects/bug_view_advanced_page.php?f_bug_id=29. This includes the uploader.php file that is also attached to that bug. I am having 2 problems, and I wonder if anyone has a suggestion on how to fix them.

1. My filename field is set up as follows:

$opts['fdd']['filename'] = array(
'name' => 'Filename',
'select' => 'T',
'maxlen' => 2048,
'sort' => true,
'input' => 'F',
'imagepath' => '/var/www/test/updates/'
);
As expected, a "browse" button shows up next to the "filename" field, it lets me choose a file, and it successfully uploads it. The problem is, it doesn't update the database with the filename. What am I missing?

2. Not as critical as the first problem, but when I am in the listing view and do a page refresh, it adds the records to the database again. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ben

bp     Založený: 03.04.2009   Príspevky: 4  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-04-15 06:06

I answered my own question. If this will help anyone, I put the following line in uploader.php after the file was successfully moved to a permanent location:

$newvals['filename'] = $fileName[$i];

sizuf     Založený: 24.06.2021   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-06-24 11:49

Uploading a file and then storing the file name in the data base is the purpose of PHP my edit file configuration. The approved and updated one has the command in custom writing service with the open reference link and source for clearing and fixing the bugs.

bevexa     Založený: 28.09.2021   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-28 06:02

Lab blog is providing the SPSS tutorials that are a blog on the happening of laboratory for the investigation of minds, body and spirits. This is basically concerned with the psychologist department of the weave hair of Luther College with the building up status.

fyqaqewur     Založený: 10.12.2021   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-12-10 07:56

System tool settings are the testing of the discussion with the show of sigma nest in year 2020 with the need of any time. The AGI system tool kit is a modeling system with the proper coding and legit essay writing services reviews cracking of those codes as well with the features.

kumagohi     Založený: 19.12.2021   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-12-19 16:22

PHP edit configuration of mine has the bundle of uploading the file and storing the site with the file name and the data base. I have the best advantage of implementing the classic one of Phoenix iv therapy with the modification of the times in the constructions.

Mariatailor31     Založený: 18.03.2022   Príspevky: 4  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-03-18 12:46

By making an order beforehand, not only do you save money but also let your dissertation https://handmadewriting.com/ writer alter the paper as many times as you need within the 14-day free revision period.

AliJuan     Založený: 12.02.2022   Príspevky: 83  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-06-23 15:12

In the time of practical emergency and downturn, having your very own place is something else of bliss. Houses available to be purchased in Milton Keynes are overwhelmingly popular because of specific reasons. Milton-Keynes is an enormous town of Buckinghamshire, which is houses for sale arranged in southeast of England and is only 45 miles from one of the most popular urban communities of the world, London.

andrewsaw1     Založený: 07.09.2022   Príspevky: 45  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-09-07 09:28

something about a pier. Almost 100,000 people call Santa Monica home.
Auto Glass Repair of SF

robinjack     Založený: 01.03.2021   Príspevky: 7259  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-09-18 16:06

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to send you an email. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time. Amarose

topboosterseo     Založený: 24.07.2022   Príspevky: 4506  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-09-26 19:37

stiri interesante si utile postate pe blogul dumneavoastra. dar ca si o paranteza , ce parere aveti de inchiriere vile vacanta ?. Diaetoxil

Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-09-29 10:47

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there. click here now

Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-09-29 21:09

After study several of the web sites on your site now, i genuinely much like your strategy for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and you will be checking back soon. Pls consider my internet site too and figure out what you consider. Heater Pro X

Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-10-01 15:15

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You have done an impressive process and our entire neighborhood shall be thankful to you. Protetox

Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-10-03 20:37

I do not learn about you but experiencing any form of ‘transformation’ will not be as simple because it seems – neither is any type of ‘death and re-birth’ it truly is all as well painful. bidvaluable wholesale

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Ďalší  

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov