Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 29. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  MySQL error 1064

phpMyEdit Installation     MySQL error 1064
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2  Ďalší  

superthaix     Založený: 12.09.2007   Príspevky: 4   Bydlisko: USA
Príspevok Zaslal: 2007-09-12 06:50
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Hi everyone.
Cant seem to get off the ground.
Everything seems fine after generating the script.
But when I try to run the script I get:

MySQL error 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 15' at line 1
phpMyEdit error: invalid SQL query
SELECT `PMEtable0`.`customer_number` AS `qf0`,`PMEtable0`.`customer_name` AS `qf1`,`PMEtable0`.`customer_address` AS `qf2`,`PMEtable0`.`customer_state` AS `qf3`,`PMEtable0`.`customer_zip` AS `qf4`,`PMEtable0`.`customer_email` AS `qf5` FROM `customer_info` AS `PMEtable0` ORDER BY `PMEtable0`.`customer_address`,`PMEtable0`.`customer_name`,`PMEtable0`.`customer_email`,`PMEtable0`.`customer_zip`,`PMEtable0`.`customer_number` LIMIT LIMIT 0, 1512.722 miliseconds
Customer name Customer address Customer state Customer zip Customer email

I think there is a problem at the end of the line.
Is "Limit Limit" correct?
I have not made any modifications to any of the code. Runing PHP5 and MySQL 5.0.0.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Brent

blubadger     Založený: 12.09.2007   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2007-09-12 16:12

Hi. I got the same error.

Seems to be a simple bug in the script (which must have just been changed coz my previous version worked).

Search for the first occurrence of "LIMIT" in phpMyEdit.class.php. Change the line:

return ' LIMIT '.$start.', '.$more.' ';

to:

return $start.', '.$more.' ';

Does the job. Can't guarantee it won't break anything later, but it looks safe.

superthaix     Založený: 12.09.2007   Príspevky: 4   Bydlisko: USA
Príspevok Zaslal: 2007-09-12 19:19

It worked!
I did exactly as you said and it works perfect now.

Hopefully if anyone else comes across the same problem they will find this post.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Sincerely
Brent

blubadger Napísal:
Hi. I got the same error.

Seems to be a simple bug in the script (which must have just been changed coz my previous version worked).

Search for the first occurrence of "LIMIT" in phpMyEdit.class.php. Change the line:

return ' LIMIT '.$start.', '.$more.' ';

to:

return $start.', '.$more.' ';

Does the job. Can't guarantee it won't break anything later, but it looks safe.

zucarino     Založený: 29.12.2005   Príspevky: 44   Bydlisko: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Príspevok Zaslal: 2007-09-12 19:55

Or get the lastest CVS version (1.203 now) at: http://opensource.platon.sk/cvs/cvs.php/phpMyEdit/phpMyEdit.class.php

Best regards!

Sjoske     Založený: 25.01.2008   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2008-01-25 21:42

Ran into the same problem. Seems indeed fixed.

Now I want to change a field in a table containing a hyperlink. It fails on an error in the SQL syntax. Probably caused by double quotes or angle brackets.

Is there a solution for this?

waleed121     Založený: 14.03.2015   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2015-03-14 06:28

Perhaps the developers would prefer to code it another way, but that worked for me, and that's all I have time to be concerned with.

Naposledy upravil waleed121 dňa 2021-12-16 12:08, celkom upravené 1 krát

byruduqyhi     Založený: 18.11.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-11-18 10:04

You need to learn about a Limit reduction in My SQL Language. If still you don’t find any resolution then ukbestessays can help out you resolve this through their books.

CynthiaAshley     Založený: 19.04.2020   Príspevky: 60  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-03-12 14:41

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Mens Aviator Brown Shearling Leather Jacket

CynthiaAshley     Založený: 19.04.2020   Príspevky: 60  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-06-12 05:59

This is quite interesting. I am so glad that you have shared this amazing blog post. I will definitely share this informative blog with my friends and other social sites. Quilted Shoulder Black Leather Jacket

akalaemmanuel     Založený: 28.03.2022   Príspevky: 30  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-03-28 11:19

Our Muck Boss is made up of the best experts related to Toto Site, and we guide you to the safe Toto Site that has passed the complicated and diverse process of verifying the Toto Site by experts. Black Sails S3 Coat

miacharlotte     Založený: 01.04.2022   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-04-01 07:08

A clicker counter is a mechanical, electronic, or software device used to incrementally count something, typically fleeting. One of the most common things tally counters are used for is counting people, animals, or things that are coming and going from some location.
https://www.clickcounter.info/

judyawalters8     Založený: 26.07.2022   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-07-26 15:28

Thanks for sharing your precious time to create this post, it's so informative, and the content makes the post more interesting. really appreciated. https://www.jacketsjunction.com/product/the-gray-man-ryan-gosling-jacket/

kennethsburke     Založený: 01.08.2022   Príspevky: 6  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-08-01 08:30

Interesting post, thank you.

williamasw     Založený: 30.10.2022   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-10-30 20:06

Audio visual system price are important tools in many types of businesses and organizations. A company’s brand needs to be on display, and the best way to make that happen is through an audio visual system from ITC Audio Visuals. We have been providing audio visual services since 2001, and have earned the trust of thousands of customers in the process. Here’s what we can do for you, too!

brucewayne321     Založený: 16.02.2023   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-02-16 08:42

Thank you for writing such a fantastic article. Your article is excellent. This website is very user-friendly. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Please feel free to browse my website.<a href="https://brown-leatherjackets.com/blogs/news/choose-between-suede-and-nubuck-leather">Read more</a>

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2  Ďalší  

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov