Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 19. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Start from scratch

phpMyEdit Configuration     Start from scratch
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Barese     Založený: 01.02.2023   Príspevky: 11  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-02-01 02:15
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

The phalanx of more than a hundred people was not very thick, and it took the demon knights a total of three seconds to rush to the opposite side. The place they rushed through was now a corridor of death, with people lying on the ground, and most of them were warriors, and the blood of the mage basically stuck to it! Although this charge looks amazing, in fact, there are not many people who really hang up, because the real charge is to have hundreds of knights together to be more effective, but now there are only 10 demon knights, so almost all the wounded and dead are mages! A fool on the ground jumped up to call on the rest of the people to fight back, but before he could shout out, he saw that the boss of the opposite demon knight had reassembled the demon knight. You fools! How did you get rid of so many people. Have you forgotten the code of the spirit rider? Say it out loud! The rest of the demon knights roared in unison. Leave not a blade of grass! Kill! Ten demon knights rushed back unexpectedly! The underground fool was silly at that time, the demon knight who rushed into the crowd to chop melons and vegetables generally cut down the rest of the people, and many of the people around were affected because they stood too close to the crowd, but fortunately the demon knight did not massacre the city! The lark let me enjoy the heroic deeds of my little brothers, and I almost turned down from the back of the night shadow! Tell them to go and mess with me again! "" I simply want to faint, there is such a BT habit, but also what leaves not a blade of grass, x56 line pipe , in the future to strengthen ideological education to go! "Go!"! Your boss said he would fix you if he didn't walk back! Cried the lark to the demon knight. Whoosh! An arrow shot at the lark's heart like lightning. But a dark shadow flashed across the lark's eyes at a faster speed. The dart landed in a somersault over the head of the scorching sun, with an arrow in his mouth. A masked man on the opposite roof stood up. It's impossible! He obviously couldn't accept the dart catching his arrow. The full bow aimed at the lark was another arrow, the dart was still a leap, and the arrow appeared in his mouth again. How is that possible? The lark looked at the dart on the ground. I didn't expect you to be so powerful. If I hadn't cut Purple Sun's hand by mistake, you would be mine now! The guy on the roof was obviously hit by a lot of blows. He pulled his bow again and shot arrows. Xiao Bai was about to take off when the arrows suddenly turned into three. Multiple arrows! The lark was also an archer, and of course she recognized the archer's medium-term skills. The dart suddenly jumped in the air, turned around and landed, and all three arrows were in his mouth. Are you kidding me! How is that possible? The archer was obviously more stimulated, and his voice began to tremble. The eagle ignored the archer on the roof and beckoned the demon knight to run to the prison! I stood outside the city and watched with relief as my evil finally stopped growing. These bastards, 316l stainless steel pipe , 347 stainless steel , I just left for a while and they gave me trouble! The Eagle and the Lark had just turned the corner when a group of people rushed by. They were obviously trying to intercept them, but they seemed to be a little slower. As soon as they appeared on the street, they found that the eagle had rushed through the area they were going to intercept. One of the leading warriors in the procession shouted, "Give me.." He could not finish his words, for the lark, who was riding on the eagle's shoulder, turned around and shot an arrow into his helmet. The arrow was nailed straight between his eyebrows, but it did not go in. Lark did not intend to kill him, for his red name is not worth, just an arrow is nothing more than to use strength to warn him not to act rashly! The road is really a mixture of dragons and snakes, from the city gate to the prison, along the way, eagles and larks have been surrounded, chased and intercepted in 15 batches! I listened to the lark and counted the interceptions they had encountered before I knew that the people outside were really thinking about equipment and were going crazy! "Well, we're on our way back with Rose!" The lark told me. Then Rose's private chat came in.
"Finally came out!"! Honey, you are going to take me out to wash my name today! I don't want to go to jail again! "Of course, I'll go shopping with you in the city when you wash off your red name!" "Aren't you a red name?" "Don't you have that hidden wrist wheel on your hand?"! When you wash off the red name, you won't need it, and then I, the first red name in the world, can swagger around the city! "Ah!"! Labor, I won't talk to you, we've been intercepted again! This time the eagles were in a very difficult position, because they were in front of a large number of MM! ". Purple Sun! We're in trouble! My voice chat with Eagle has always been open. I think I need your air support! "What's the matter?" I asked anxiously. See for yourself! Eagle turned on the video chat and pointed the camera in front of him. Ah! Red Moon! "You know each other?" The eagle asked in surprise. Nonsense! You lean over and I want to talk to him. The eagle had to dismount and raise his hand to the red moon to indicate that he was only negotiating, and when he got close enough, I began to say. Red Moon, why are you doing this? The Red Moon still looks very angry. Finally, do you want to join the Goddess Alliance? I frowned. Is it necessary to make it so serious? I will help you get your people out, but even if you join the Goddess Alliance, don't force me! "I also hope you don't force me to force you, you'd better volunteer to join!" "Dizzy!"! What are you talking about? "Good words!" Red Moon's angry face felt like I owed her a lot of money! I owe Clark so much money and he didn't do this to me! "Do you have to go to war with me?" I'm not very happy, uns c70600 , either. It's okay for a girl to play with her temper, but don't go too far! "So you want me to kill Rose and your brother again and take the bracelet?" After listening to my words, the red moon's anger obviously came up. lksteelpipe.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov