Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 19. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Crazy swordsman Nangong Eagle

phpMyEdit Installation     Crazy swordsman Nangong Eagle
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Girolamo     Založený: 01.02.2023   Príspevky: 12  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-02-01 02:07
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

He has decided to name the lake Narcissus Lake, and will be full of Narcissus, looking forward to the day when the flowers will bloom, or the beauty will appear! After watching the lake, he began to play moves, after all, more than ten days of recovery, the bones are almost sour, while the wound knot, practice it a few moves to relax the bones and muscles. This play, the mood is more cheerful, can not help but drink sound, moves are more powerful, nerve old man's secret skill is very helpful to him. To tell you the truth, half a month ago, the Tianyin River War, all thanks to this work, Nangong Eagle can not help but be grateful, or have-practice it! Sometimes the nerves are too sensitive. Maybe life is more interesting! He tried to practice wholeheartedly, but the anticipation and fear of hurting his mood still made him struggle. After practicing a set of shadowless boxing, CSD filling line , a soldier suddenly rushed to the foot of the mountain. He bowed and said, "Lord of the castle, there is a woman who wants to see you." "Woman?" Stunned, Nangong Ying hurried down the hill to look, but he was surprised to see that the man was dressed as a village woman and had no taste of Jianghu. How could a village woman come to him and say, "She asked to see me by name?" "Exactly." "Nothing else?" "She said she brought a gift from the Lord of Nu Ma Tang." It was clearly an emissary sent by Ma Qunfei. Nangong Eagle was even more surprised. How could Ma Qunfei, who had always been shrewd, water bottle packaging machine , send an unremarkable little woman to come? Unless the person is special. Is she. Nangong Ying suddenly thought of something and hurriedly said, "Please!" Unable to wait, he simply grabbed the green shirt that had been thrown aside because of his practice and put it on his body to catch up with him. Liaofu looked at Nangong Eagle from a distance. Although she felt uncomfortable, she stood there with courage. She was about thirty-four or thirty-five years old. She was petite and exquisite, but she was as healthy as a village woman. Her face seemed to have left a faint mark after years of suffering. However, if you look carefully, you can still see that she was quite afraid of beauty when she was young. Her eyes were very firm in her ordinary facial features. It is probably the sophisticated eyes honed by the wind and frost! "Should it be Mrs. Fan?" Nangong eagle to meet, thought at this time in addition to Fan Tong's wife can let Ma Qunfei sent as an ambassador to negotiate, I'm afraid there is no village woman can take on this important task. He approached with a smile and looked at the face of the village woman, which was somewhat similar to that of Fan Wang, especially in his eyes, which erased the coldness of the years and showed his wit and shrewdness. That village woman hastens to worship: "Little woman has seen little castle Lord!" "Don't be so polite. Tell me, are you Mrs. Fan?" "It's Fan Wang's mother." Isn't that the right one, Mrs. Fan? Nangong Ying was overjoyed. He always wanted to do something for Fan Tong and his son, bottle blowing machine , PET blowing machine , but he had no chance. Unexpectedly, Ma Qunfei played such a trick. Anyway, it was a great news to take back Mrs. Fan. He hurried to carry the burden to lighten the burden. Sister-in-law finally returned, Fan Wang must be very happy! Please, please, please! Seeing that Nangong Ying was so respectful, Mrs. Fan was flattered. She quickly snatched back the bundle and said with a startled smile, "No, I'll do it. I didn't expect the old man to be so impressive in the Flying Eagle Castle. So let the young castle owner take care of him.." Nangong Ying said with a smile, "We are all our own people. How can we divide each other?" "You can do it in private. It's official business now. I can represent Nu Ma Tang. How can Lord Shaobao carry the burden for the people of Nu Ma Tang?" As soon as he said this, Nangong Ying felt embarrassed and said, "Then I'll ask sister-in-law to sit in the castle and wait for the matter of Ma Qunfei to be explained." At that moment, he personally led the way and welcomed her into the castle. He sat down at the VIP seat on the left side of the hall. He summoned Du Jiuqi and his younger brother to find out what Ma Qunfei was playing. After the introduction, Nangong Jian and Du Jiuqi were very respectful and curious about the secret detective's wife, and they treated her with a big gift one after another. Mrs. Fan was still flattered, but she seemed to have seen the scene and was able to take it calmly. After they all sat down, Nangong Ying began to say, "I wonder why Ma Qunfei asked his sister-in-law to be his emissary?" "I don't know the direct reason," said Mrs. Fan. "The little woman only knew that the head of the hall had summoned her. She wanted me to be reunited with my husband and asked me to bring a gift and a letter. That's all.
” "Don't you know, sister-in-law," said Nangong Ying, "that Nu Ma Tang has invaded the Flying Eagle Castle?" "I don't know," said Mrs. Fan, "but there have been a lot of rumors since we got out of the Liuhua River. I've already found out one or two things. The young woman probably knows that Ma Qun Fei gave me to the Flying Eagle Castle as a gift. I wonder if the owner of the castle will accept me." "Of course, I'd love to!" Nangong Ying chuckled, "Don't be an outsider, sister-in-law!" Sister-in-law Fan smiled cheerfully. "Actually, as early as at the foot of the mountain, the little woman already felt that my old man was touching the opposite door. It's better to be here than in the Nu Ma Tang. By the way, this is another gift from Ma Qunfei. You can accept it. It's quite heavy!" "Mrs. Fan handed the bundle to Nangong Ying and returned to her seat." What will it be? Nangong Eagle opened it and found a long treasure box and a letter inside. Du Jiuqi came quickly and took the treasure box so that the young master could open the letter calmly. But Nangong Ying was curious about the treasure box and said, "Open it first and see what other treasures he has that make my heart beat." Du Jiuqi opened it casually, and a sudden stench came out, scaring everyone to pinch their noses. It's a human head! Du Jiuqi had already seen three heads in the treasure box, which turned out to be the three heroes of the Fast Gun who had invaded the Eagle Castle. Nangong eagle is more shocking, did not expect Ma Qunfei will not hesitate to cut off the head of his general, what is his heart? Sister-in-law Fan's face suddenly changed. She didn't know that the treasure basin was so tightly sealed that she had carried it on her back for seven days without knowing it. She thought about sleeping with her head for seven days. She wanted to vomit and apologized again and again. Nangong Eagle tried to regain his composure, straight all right, the head really smelled bad, he immediately drank the soldiers to take the head to bury. Then light the special refined sweet osmanthus oil, sparks bright, sweet osmanthus fragrance overflows, blink of an eye, the smell is lost, Nangong Eagle is delighted, and found another benefit of sweet-scented osmanthus oil. The deodorization effect of this oil is so good! Nangong Yingxin smiled and said, water filling machine , "It seems that we have to raise the price. As long as we put it in the latrine, there will be no more worries." Sister-in-law Fan didn't know what to do. How could Lord Shaobao suddenly say something that didn't matter? Du Jiuqi immediately said, "Let's see what Nu Ma Tang says first." 。 gzxilinear.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov