Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 19. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  The entertainment circle of rebirth

phpMyEdit General     The entertainment circle of rebirth
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Dellucci     Založený: 01.02.2023   Príspevky: 10  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-02-01 02:02
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

"All right, Lin An, don't be literary. Your eloquence is very good. I surrender." Jiang Chenyan sighed, estimated to see my eyes firm, as if to formally infiltrate the oath of Al Qaeda, "Jiang's enterprise itself has no problem, the funds are abundant, the operation is good, oh, the problem is that I and my friends opened a small company in partnership, some can not turn into a dead end, and recently the financial crisis.." I'm a little curious, if Jiang's is good, how can his company suddenly not turn around? Has all the money been invested in big projects recently? Are you trapped inside? Can't we use Jiang's idle funds to fill the loopholes on the other side? At that time, Jiang Chenyan was very tired, and I didn't ask any more questions. As a result, the next day, when I asked him to go down to the small company that had problems, I knew the general situation. The other partner is Zhou Yan. I didn't recognize him when I saw him. After all, he had sunglasses and a wig. Leng for a while before the flower face moved over, "ha ha, Lin An ah!"! My fiancee and I like you very much! Hurry up to enter our company as an image ambassador, which will certainly alleviate our predicament immediately. Hey, the boss really doesn't know how to optimize the allocation of such good resources.. Zhou Yan has always been an optimistic and funny person, but his attempt to adjust the atmosphere today is not satisfactory, he laughed with a little frustration, only to know that the investment in the company is his wife's money, originally for the consent of the wife's family is enough, if the cause fails again. What does your company do? I can speak for you, if I can really help you. "You listen to his nonsense, there is no big deal, Lin An, this is not your involvement, just give it to us, our company is making rubber, what do you want to endorse?"? It has nothing to do with the endorsement of the entertainment circle. Jiang Chenyan still upholds his tenet of "I will solve my own career problems", and I have no choice but to meet with Zhou Yan afterwards to find out the situation. His family must have the capital to make the company work? "Why not draw some from the family business?" Zhou Yan shook his head, "It's not that simple. Boss Jiang was also high-spirited. At that time, Agate Slabs Countertops , White Marble Slabs , we went back to China together. He was reluctant to take over the family business. His father was too strong. Boss didn't want to go to school in China to get rid of his father. As a result, he still had to be poisoned when he returned home. Uncle didn't believe in boss's ability all the time." Always said, 'Without the shadow of the family business, you can't do anything at all.' Later, we discussed how to open this company by ourselves. The funds were all used to win the first pot of gold from our stock investment abroad at that time. The operation and dredging of joints did not turn to Jiang Shi for help. It was also the boss who held his breath to prove himself. You must not persuade him to go to Jiang Shi. That would hurt his pride too much, and it would directly prove that he lost to his father. I am silent, this is also the reason why Jiang Chenyan does not want to involve me. Jiang Chenyan's father is also a big shot. He was the first to invest in real estate and saw the business opportunities. It is normal to have such a halo as a son who wants to surpass, but it happens that he encounters a bottleneck. I want to help, but I am still a little incompetent in the field. Maybe it's okay to consider the opinions of Zhou Yan to endorse rubber, but now our gossip is flying everywhere, such an eventful autumn is not suitable for high-profile eye-catching, not to mention rubber advertising, what I can think of is that I smile and wear rubber gloves to strangle a person, and then shake the gloves, to a "traceless and painless, career choice." It's in line with the image I always create. It's a little sad to think about it while laughing at myself. When I'm in trouble, Jiang Chenyan is always like a nameless hero behind me. When he's in trouble, I'm helpless. I have been emphasizing equality before, but perhaps love is always impossible to be equal, there is always a person who pays more, the other party either remembers that he can finally give at the right time, or takes it for granted, and then the feelings go to a dead end in front of the impact.
Fortunately, I can remember. I want to remember all his kindness and help to me. I also want to give back. At such a time, it's not out of gratitude, but out of sharing. What kind of difficulties do you have now? Is there anything I can do? I'm still in the recovery period of my voice, and there's still no notice. "Difficult?"? It's not just the level of difficulty. Our customer orders have been lost in large quantities recently. It's suspected that there is a mole. The statements of the Finance Department are also very confused. Because boss and I didn't pay attention to the statements of the Finance Department at first, it's also very blind to check them now. Orders and customers are purely lip service. Our cooperation was very pleasant. The boss's operation is excellent, and now the situation can only be that customers are attracted by better conditions, or that they are under pressure to defect.. Zhou Yan did not point out, but I can roughly guess that it is very likely that Jiang Chenyan's father, who has a strong desire to control, is exerting pressure on these customers. Jiang Chenyan's own company is small in scale and mostly does individual business. Customers are not the kind of big brands. Such customers can't stand the temptation and pressure threat of cheaper prices. When it comes to the point that I want to help, Zhou Yan is somewhat evasive. "I said that the endorsement is just a joke. In fact, you may not be able to help anything. We have hired people here, and we are ready to find a few more young people with good eloquence and endurance. You are a star. The last airport scandal, Jiang Chenyan's family, was not very happy.." Don't you recognize me in such a disguise? I recently in the voice recovery period, do not accept the notice, Chen Jie there is also in order to block the reporter to announce that I recently went abroad to do voice recuperation. If it's just a phone call, why can't I? At least let me try. I can see Jiang Chenyan's recent fatigue, and I always hope to contribute. Zhou Yan touched his head, grey marble slab , a little embarrassed, it is estimated that Jiang Chenyan did not want me to know this matter, now his big mouth not only said to also let me go to help not to explain to the boss. forustone.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov