Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 19. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Super Dream System _ 20200215155554

phpMyEdit General     Super Dream System _ 20200215155554
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Fanucci     Založený: 13.01.2023   Príspevky: 11  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-13 06:15
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Ye Tao glanced at m & # 233; "Go in now," he said immediately. At this point, he said to Ning Nana, "Nana, you can ask for anything to eat and drink later. You don't have to save money for me. I'll wait here for a while." "I think we should wait together, and we are not in a hurry." Said Ning Nana hurriedly. No, you all go in. Ye Tao smiled. All right, "Ning Nana replied helplessly, waving her hands to the crowd," let's go. " At that time, more than twenty people followed Ning Nana to leave the hall of the KTV and walked inside. Ye Tao looked at the back of the crowd leaving, smiled, walked out of the KYV hall, stood on the side of the road outside the KTV, quietly watching the cars running around, and his thoughts drifted into the distance. Moments later. Ye Tao saw a taxi stop at the side of the road, and then saw an m & # 233. After opening the door, Xu leisurely walked down, only to see her wearing a long white dress with suspenders. It was covered with a piece of light pink embroidery. Huhuā coat and a pair of white, round-toed, small leather shoes on his feet As for the eyes, they had disappeared, and there was a smell of light dust and refinement. After Ye Tao is stupefied quietly, the smile on the face is about to meet go up, large inflatable water slide , but behind Xu leisurely, came down again. This dress is simple and casual, with a beige skirt. Her long hair was pulled up in a simple bun, and her high-heeled crystal sandals gave her a dignified and elegant feeling. Between the eyebrows, but also with Xu Yiran has seven points of spirit. See this nv son, Ye Tao already know, this is Xu Yiran's mother Mo Qian, really do not understand why she came. Although Ye Tao was somewhat embarrassed, he soon calmed down and answered with a smile, inflatable air dancer , "Xiaoran, you're here. Is this your sister or cousin or something like that?" Although Ye Tao is not too familiar with picking up girls, he deeply understands that any nv child pays most attention to his age or appearance. Besides, from the appearance, Nie Qian is about thirty years old. If he is a half-grown boy and calls her aunt, it can only be said that he is brain-damaged. Watching Ye Tao coming, Mo Qian was looking up and down. When she heard this, she was stunned. She immediately smiled and said, "Aunt looks so young. I am Xu Yiran's mother, Mo Qian. Do you call me Aunt Mo?" "Hello, Aunt Mo, I'm Ye Tao." Ye Tao pretended to be embarrassed with a smile. Oh, so you are Ye Tao. "Mo Qian gave Ye Tao an angry look." Hey, I'm not Ye Tao. Ye Tao scratched his head in embarrassment. I have nothing to do this time, but I have something to say to you. Mo Qian said to Xu Yiran here, "Xiaoran, you go in and play first." Leisurely and helplessly replied, inflatable castle with slide , inflatable bounce house with slide , then, Qiao blushed at Ye Tao, and lowered his head toward KTV big m & # 233; NWalk. At this moment, Ye Tao said hurriedly, "Xiao Ran, the room numbers are 118 and 119." Xu leisurely light "en", hurried to the KTV, and soon disappeared. Mo Qian glanced at the back of nv's disappearance and turned to Ye Tao and said, "Let's go and talk to aunt on the bridge over there." Tao nodded with a smile. The latest and fastest chapter, please visit the [Qishu. Net] www.qisuu.com. Reading is a kind of enjoyment. I suggest you collect it. Chapter 221 of the main text. [Qi · Shu · Wang] Updated: 2012-4-14 4:12:02 Number of words in this chapter: 5130 Text] Chapter 221 Hurry up and wait on Chapter 221 hurry to serve. The two men strolled to a small bridge 100 meters away. Mo Qian took a look at the clear river under the light and opened m & # 233. See the mountain road, "Ye Tao, do you like Xiaoran?" "Like it." Ye Tao made a prompt decision to say that his love for Xu Yiran had gone beyond y & # 249;, reaching a pure point, simply like, love, not mixed with any slag, willing to share any joy and sorrow with each other.
And this person is the previous life of Xu Yiran, for this life of Xu Yiran, Ye Tao now has the feelings of his brother for his sister, more. Because now he knows that some of the things he got can't be found even if he goes back in time. He also deeply understood that like is a feeling, love is a responsibility, he is now in the body of Xu Yiran, has been unable to find that kind of real feeling. Mo Qian Wen Yan naturally did not know what Ye Tao really thought, she secretly nodded, more or less a little bit of that relief, this is at least not the wishful thinking of nv son. Then Mo Qian opened her mouth again and said, "Since you like Xiaoran, you should also understand her mind, right?" "Understood." Ye Tao immediately replied, two generations of people, to say that he did not feel the joy of Xu Yiran, that is the real idiot, although he knows that it may hurt Xu Yiran in the future, but if it really comes to that step, and he can no longer put his feelings into it, then he will erase, Xu yiran that part of his feelings. Mo Qian took a surprised look at Ye Tao and said, "Since you know Xiaoran likes you, why don't you express your love to her?" "I just like this kind of pure feeling, like everything is natural, but also lest Xiaoran be distracted too much here, when the time comes, did not go to college, leaving what a pity." Ye Tao smiled faintly. Mo Qian Wen Yan is surprised to see Ye Tao, she felt the latter, not only temperament is not like a teenager, even if the style of conversation is very mature. This made her think a lot of words when she came, and did not know how to open her mouth, but also gave birth to a good impression on Ye Tao. Mo Qian pondered a little, "You can think so best, I think you are still focusing on your studies, when you graduate from university, also have a stable career, Inflatable 5k obstacle , aunt when the time comes, will never interfere in your affairs, now I still hope you can interfere with Xiaoran as little as possible." 。 joyshineinflatables.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov