Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 29. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  The best actor, I'm super sweet.

phpMyEdit Configuration     The best actor, I'm super sweet.
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Palerma     Založený: 13.01.2023   Príspevky: 12  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-13 06:03
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Song Yanyu looked at him without knowing why, and the dancers who had overheard the conversation behind him laughed and interjected, "Yanyu, what David means is that he wants you to come to the theatre more often. He can't see you and misses you very much. David, I heard that the French are always romantic. How can they come to you? They are still timid and not brave at all!" "Well, YOYO, I just wish I could see more of you," David said, frustrated by his ridicule. In the face of David's confession, Song Yanyu did not have any superfluous reaction. This makes David very anxious, Chinese women do not say that his eyes are very beautiful! Why is YOYO still calm? Before Song Yanyu could speak, another member of the dance troupe rushed to say, "David, you have to learn an idiom when you come to China." When David asked what the idiom was, he said, "First come, first served!"! There are a lot of people waiting for YOYO Song's favor in front of you. It's not a good behavior to jump the queue. David was so frightened by what he said about the number of people in the queue that he put his hands on his head and almost cried. Song Yanyu couldn't bear to look at it. He held his chest and looked at the members who teased him. What he said made the other party turn around and run back to practice. Chen Cheng, just rehearsed, you grabbed the shot, not to mention, who can see your emotional release when your back muscles are stiff? Don't think I didn't see it just because David let you off once. Everyone immediately scattered like birds. As a member of the dance troupe, Song Yanyu was obviously better than David. They looked at each other and smiled. David made a gesture of a soldier greeting the princess and sent her out of the hall. Song Yanyu's remaining scenes are all with Tang Junting and Xia Wan. Jiang Cheng means that the following play is very important, and everyone should prepare well, especially her. In the second half of the film, almost all the emotional entanglements are in the role of Xia Yu. Such an important role was given to her, so you can imagine how much Jiang Cheng loved Song Yanyu. Tang Junting and Xia Wan are shooting outdoor scenes, juice filling machine , in order not to affect the mood of the actors, time is pressing, Song Yanyu put on makeup to rush to them. Only the makeup artist and the costume designer were left in the usually busy dressing room, and the others were probably on location. Makeup, makeup artist and costume designer ran to get clothes and shoes, Song Yanyu sat in a chair waiting, suddenly ran into a little girl. Two people look at each other, Song Yanyu does not remember who she is, only feel familiar, it is estimated that the staff, so she bowed her head, two people do their own. The little girl was looking for something when Song Yanyu's phone rang. She looked at the caller, sat up straight and answered the phone. Don fainted! Hurry up Without warning, juice filling machine , liquid bottle filling machine , the phone was turned off with a black screen. Song Yanyu knocked on the phone twice without success. She stood up hurriedly and pressed the phone for a long time without turning it on. The little girl looked over and asked, "Can I borrow the phone?" Little girl: "Come out urgent, forgot to bring..." Song Yanyu looked outside the door, the makeup artist did not know where to go. Time waits for no one. Song Yanyu was afraid that Grandpa Tang would have any chance. She looked at the little girl again. "Is Tang Junting playing all day today?" Little girl: "Yes." "Well," she took two steps closer and looked at her sincerely. "I have something very important to go to the hospital. Can you ask for a leave for me and the director? It's really important! She stressed. The little girl promised happily, Song Yanyu did not delay again, took the coat and left. An hour's drive from the hospital, Song Yanyu arrived at the hospital and Grandpa Tang had gone to bed. The old man quarreled with Uncle Li next door. No one could persuade him. He fainted temporarily because of his emotional excitement. The little nurse had no experience and called you in a hurry for fear of something happening. The attending doctor put down the medical record and said to her, "But the old man is old, and some diseases will come soon. His family can spend more time with him." "Yes, thank you, doctor." Song Yanyu quietly went in and sat in front of the hospital bed for a while, until one or two large bottles of intravenous drip were finished, she was relieved to stand up. After giving the ordered nutritional porridge to the nurse to keep warm, Song Yanyu remembered that her mobile phone had not been turned on yet. She borrowed a charger from the nurse and charged it for a few minutes. As soon as the mobile phone turned on automatically, she saw 16 missed calls. Song Yanyu froze for a moment, and the next second the phone came in again.
When she got through, Jiang Cheng was going crazy over there. Once it was related to his work, he talked about what was not a goddess. He roared directly: "Song Yanyu, where did you go?"! There are so many people waiting for you. If you say there's no shadow, there's no shadow. Don't you even say hello? The author has something to say: The movie king is ready to flirt ~ ~ ~ Chapter 13 13 Jiang Cheng's successive questioning forced Song Yanyu to be speechless, she did not understand that the little girl said to help her ask for leave, how now became her irresponsible slip? She, a layman, knew the consequences of being late for filming, not to mention letting the whole crew wait, and Song Yanyu rushed to the crew without stopping. A roomful of people saw her come in and quickly turned their heads. Everyone was angry. No one wanted to give her a chance to explain. With the script in his hand, Jiang Cheng had a lot to say, but when he saw Song Yanyu running in with a red face and a blank and anxious look on his face, he could not open his mouth, so he had to walk back and forth in the room even more angrily. All the people in the room did not have a good look, Song Yanyu also knew that no matter how much they said in their eyes, they were all excuses, so they simply stood there in silence. Now only a low and sincere tone could calm everyone's anger, but she didn't want to, because she was right. Jiang Cheng raised his hand, the script rolled up to her, Song Yanyu looked up at him, Jiang Cheng moved his arm, wanted to say something but did not say it, sighed away. As soon as he left, the atmosphere in the room suddenly cooled down. The assistant director talked twice and was pulled by the assistant director. The scene was changed to tomorrow night, Song Yanyu did not want to bear this invisible cold violence, Blowing Filling Capping combiblock , she wanted to go. Thanks for your hard work. "Xia Wan came in and said hello to the staff. She went straight to the assistant director as if she hadn't seen her. She smiled and said politely," Director Yang, I said I didn't see you. It's here. Tomorrow's scene is up to you. You have to make me look better. " The assistant director could not resist her sweet compliment and kept nodding and saying yes. gzxilinear.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov