Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 29. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Unique All-round Talent _ 202002 15155752

phpMyEdit Configuration     Unique All-round Talent _ 202002 15155752
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Palerma     Založený: 13.01.2023   Príspevky: 12  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-13 05:57
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

"There seems to be some impression, but it's not very impressive." For the earlier memory, Lin Yu felt very vague, after all, he came back ten years later. It's the one that Wang Yan likes that waiter who is a little beautiful! "" Seeing that Lin Yu had no impression of the waiter, Dai Peng opened his mouth and explained. After what you said, I really remembered. Come, sit down and speak slowly. Lin Yu pulled Dai Peng to the sofa and asked him carefully. In the entire office, except for the two brothers, there is no other body, 5, fat, timid, machine mold, moat milk, rich Aikan trouble, pod float I, moat moraine, coat evil, Yimo feed, ladle float, (5) withdraw III, step on Aikan spring, stupefied agent private? These two people did not expect, ultrasonic extraction cbd , so they are still chatting without reservation. After sitting down, Dai Peng opened his mouth and said, "We went to his house for dinner the previous afternoon and saw the waiter, Song Xiaojia, but she wasn't there when the murder happened!"! I thought if I could find her, I might be able to get some answers. What do you think? "Yes!"! Why didn't I think of this person! You are more careful. When Lin Yu heard this, he immediately thought about it. He wondered why Song Xiaojia, a waiter who almost never left the restaurant, was not there at the time of the crime. Conan in the anime once said, "There is only one truth.". Lin Yu and Dai Peng fell into silence together to analyze all kinds of possibilities. Do you think she found out about the chef Zhao Bo's abnormality in advance and ran away? Dai Peng frowned and said. At this time, Lin Yu took out a cigarette and lit one for Dai Peng before he lit one and smoked it himself. He watched the dense smoke spread round and round from the burning point of the cigarette end. "It's possible," he exhaled. But I don't think it's that simple. "Third brother, ultrasonic sonochemistry machine , ultrasonic emulsifying machine , can you help me find that Song Xiaojia?"? Brother, it's really hard here. Despite the care of Director Hu, he is frightened and upset here every day. Dai Peng had a cigarette in his hand, but he was not in the mood to smoke. Don't worry. Your business is my business. I'll help you find that Song Xiaojia anyway. Lin Yu patted Dai Peng on the head with a hand without a cigarette. In fact, he felt that it was good for Dai Peng and Zhang Zhilong, two teenagers with psychological problems, to experience more hardships. As long as the final result is good, it can be considered to be more or less mature after washing out the lead. After all, people can have a special character, but if they are too independent, it will be difficult for them to be accepted by others and society. When Lin Yu and Dai Peng had a long talk, Qi Yue had already brought Yang Zhilin to the Lin family. When the Lin family saw that Yang Zhilin called Aunt Lin directly with Wang Chunhua, Qi Yue knew that the two families had known each other for a long time. For Yang Zhilin concealed the truth of knowing Lin's family, Qi Yue directly pulled her to Lin Yu's room and tidied up the force value. As a result, both women had red cheeks when they ate later. Looking at the two beautiful girls, Lin's mother Wang Chunhua had a kind smile on her face all the time. However, she did not say much, but blindly picked up food for the two women. One of the parents of Qi Yue and Yang Zhilin is not around, the other is very busy, so when they eat the long-lost home-cooked food, a faint sense of happiness rises in their hearts. When a woman and two girls are eating a home-cooked meal quietly. Lin Yu said goodbye to Dai Peng and decided to explore the scene of the murder at night to see if he could find any clues. After all, the search for Song Xiaojia will not be done until tomorrow in the daytime. But as soon as Lin Yu stepped out of the office, he met Han Kezhen, who was waiting for him. This Han Kezhen looks quite easy-going, but Lin Yu has a feeling of being seen through by his eyes. I heard what you said from the surveillance. Do you want to go to the scene? Han Kezhen did not beat around the Bush and said directly. Yes Since the other side is straightforward, Lin Yu did not cover up. The scene is sealed off. It's illegal to go now. In addition, you should know that you were not detained because Director Hu took advantage of his privilege. That doesn't mean you're not a suspect. Han Kezhen said this while walking outside the police building? It's too early to say guilty or not guilty. I wonder why your efficiency is so low. How could you ignore such an important witness as Song Xiaojia? Lin Yu felt that he was not afraid of the shadow and spoke with great confidence. Uncle Lin Yu doesn't treat you as a child.
But you are really too young in the investigation. How can we ignore such an important person as Song Xiaojia. It's just that she hasn't been found in her hometown all the time. Han Kezhen explained that after all, Lin Yu and Hu Rongqiang were very familiar with each other, and he did not want to offend each other. Out of the police station building, the cold autumn wind immediately hit the whole body directly through the coolness, which was very refreshing. Lin Yu also calmed down in the cool breeze. Could it be that she knew something and just ran away? Lin Yu analyzed a sentence that he thought it was more likely. That's what we suspected. And the scene has been carefully examined and no clues have been found. Where is your home, young man? I'll take you home. Han Kezhen patted Lin Yu on the shoulder and pointed to the police car parked not far away. Uncle Han, can you take me to the murder scene? I always think things are a little strange. Lin Yu said with a dignified face. There was a strange feeling in his mind that he remembered something, but it was very vague and could not be grasped at all. At this moment, Lin Yu felt very sorry that he did not have the same keen insight as Holmes. Seeing that Lin Yu's attitude was very firm, Han Kezhen was lost in thought. But it was obvious that he was not giving Lin Yu face, but giving Hu Rongqiang face. After thinking about it carefully, he took one look at Lin Yu and said in a low voice, "Get in the car." The whole city of Bincheng is not big. The road from the police station to Shengfangyuan is not too far. It takes about ten minutes to drive to the destination. At this time, it was about 9:30 in the evening, ultrasonic spray nozzle , and the stores nearby were basically closed except for foot massage and bath heart. The main entrance of Shengfangyuan Hotel is composed of two transparent glass doors, which are now locked with a chain lock. There were two seals crossed on the door handle of the glass door. Do you have a key? Looking at the locked glass door, Lin Yu asked Han Kezhen. Han Kezhen did not answer this question. He just took out a bunch of keys and found one of them and opened the lock directly. fycgsonic.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov