Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 18. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  The dedication of suspect X

phpMyEdit Features     The dedication of suspect X
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Gaudenzia     Založený: 13.01.2023   Príspevky: 11  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-13 05:43
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

"That depends on how well you learn. If you can't solve the problem, you should work hard to write your thoughts." With these words, the stone God sat back in his chair. All the people have turned over the examination papers, and some of them have even begun to write, and Morioka is one of them. Now everyone can pass the exam, Shi Shen thought. If you hand in a blank paper, of course, you can't score, but as long as you write something, you can score according to the situation. The dean of studies might have a problem with it, but it should. Agree with him to avoid someone failing the exam. The bell rang and the exam time was over. But there were still a few people shouting, "Just one more," so the stone God extended it for another five minutes. Take back the examination paper and walk out of the classroom. As soon as I closed the door, I heard the students begin to shout loudly, and I heard someone say "saved". As soon as he returned to the office, the male clerk was waiting for him. Teacher Shi Shen, 75 inch smart board , a guest is looking for you. "Guest?"? Looking for me? The clerk came over and put it in Shi Shen's ear and said, "It seems to be a criminal policeman." "Oh.." "What do you think?" The clerk gave a prying look. What about what? Isn't the other party waiting for me? "Yes, but I can also help you find a reason to ask the other party to go back first." The stone God smiled bitterly. That won't be necessary. Which room is he in? "I asked him to wait for you in the reception room." "Then I'll be right there." He stuffed the examination paper into his bag and walked out of the office with it, intending to go home and correct it again. The clerk wanted to follow, but he said, "I can do it alone" to dissuade him. He knew very well what the clerk was up to, smartboard for business , and must have wanted to know the purpose of the criminal police. And the reason why he took the initiative Show can help him drive away the criminal police, I'm afraid also think that this can get the inside story from the stone God mouth. As soon as he entered the reception room, his expected object was waiting alone. It was the Kusanagi criminal police. I'm sorry to bother you at school. Kusanagi stood up and bowed. You know I'm at school. It's already spring break. Actually, I went to your house and saw that you were not at home, so I called the school. As a result, I heard that there was a make-up exam, and it was very hard to be a teacher. "Not as tired as the students, and today is not a make-up exam but a second make-up exam." "I see. I see. Your questions must be very difficult." "Why?" The stone God looked straight into the face of the criminal policeman. No, I just kind of feel that way. "It's not difficult at all. I just set questions for ordinary people's self-righteous blind spots." "A blind spot?" "For example, it looks like a geometric problem, but it's actually a function problem." The stone God sat down opposite the criminal policeman. But that shouldn't matter. By the way, what are you doing today? "Yes, touch screen whiteboard , touch screen board classroom , it's not a big deal." Kusanagi also sat down and took out his notepad. "I want to ask you in detail about that night again." "What night do you mean?" "March 10." Kusanagi said, "You must know that it was the night of the case." "You mean the case where the body was found in Arakawa?" "It's not Arakawa, it's the old Edogawa." Kusanagi immediately corrected, "Before, I asked you if there was anything unusual about Miss Hanaoka that night." I remember. I'm supposed to answer you, nothing special. "You're right, but would you please think about it carefully?" What does that mean? I really don't know anything, so I can't think about it. The stone God smiled at the corners of his mouth. No, I mean, what you're not particularly aware of may actually be of great significance. I'd appreciate it if you could describe that night in as much detail as you can. Whether it has anything to do with the case. "Oh.." That's right. The stone God touched his neck. It has been some time since the incident, and I know it is not easy. So to help you remember, I borrowed this thing. Kusanagi took out the attendance list of the stone God and the class schedule of the teaching class, as well as the school calendar. Probably borrowed it from the clerk. After reading this, I think it may be easier to recall. The criminal policeman gave a gallant smile. At the sight of that, the stone God immediately perceived the purpose of the criminal police.
Although Kusanagi's words were vague, what he wanted to know was obviously not Yasuko Hanaoka but Ishikami's alibi. The police's spearhead is How can you point to yourself? He really couldn't think of a specific basis. However, there is one thing that bothers him, that is, Yukawa Manabu's actions. Anyway, since the detective's purpose is to investigate the alibi, he has to deal with it well. The stone God changed his position and sat up straight. I went home after the judo club practice that night, so I should be back around seven o'clock. I remember that's what I said last time. That's right. So you've been in the house since then? "Well.." I think so. Shi Shen was deliberately vague, trying to test Kusanagi's reaction. Has anyone ever visited the house? Or call? The question of the criminal police made Shi Shen tilt his head slightly. Who to visit? Do you mean to Miss Hanaoka's house? "No, no, I mean your house." "My home?" You will wonder what this has to do with the case, of course. The point is not what you did, stand in our position, just want to get rid of as much as possible, that night Miss Yasuko Hanaoka side hair. What happened? This is too far-fetched, Shi Shen thought. Of course, when the criminal policeman said this, he must have known that the stone God would find out that he was far-fetched. I didn't see anyone that night. The phone.. I don't think anyone called me. I don't usually get calls. "Is that so?" "I'm sorry to ask you to come here specially, but there's no information for you to refer to." No, you needn't be so polite. By the way, "Kusanagi picked up the attendance list." According to this, on the morning of the 11th, you seem to have asked for leave. I went to school in the afternoon. What's the matter? "?" Did you say that day? Nothing. I just don't feel well, classroom interactive whiteboard , so I ask for leave to rest. Anyway, the third semester's classes are almost over, so I don't think it will have much impact. 。 hsdsmartboard.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov