Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 18. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Diamond man by mistake: Little girl, don't get angry!

phpMyEdit General     Diamond man by mistake: Little girl, don't get angry!
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Kimberly1     Založený: 09.01.2023   Príspevky: 10  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-09 03:02
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Mrs. Luo laughed happily. "That's settled. Luo Han, you go to arrange a press conference right away. I'll choose the wedding date for you and get married as soon as possible. No one will be able to bully my daughter-in-law in the future." I'll be ready right away. "Luo Han was in high spirits, and he finally caught the stubborn girl.". I don't know whether it's a smile or a sad smile, but I have to say that having such a mother-in-law is every woman's dream, gentle, intellectual and reasonable! Bai Yaoguo also felt comfortable. "After the press conference, we sat down to discuss the details of the marriage. One of my two daughters is finally going to get married. This one almost killed me." But it's finally a success! Ji Lin smiled and answered him. The big stone in her heart was put down. She was in a good mood. She also wanted to be with Bai Yaoguo. She didn't want the rift to be bigger. Next, it was time to start her son's marriage. The result was what she wanted to see. The original tense atmosphere has changed into a happy atmosphere. Life is really difficult to predict, no one knows what will happen in the next second, whether it is good or bad, whether it is happy or sad, the future is like being covered by thick fog, only when you go to that place, you will know what will happen. Ning Xiaoyi and Shuoshuo waited upstairs for a long time, but they didn't see Bai come back in early summer, so they couldn't help feeling a little anxious. Mom, why hasn't aunt come back yet? Did she and Uncle Luo forget us here? Shuoshuo is also bored in the room. After thinking about it, Ning Xiaoyi took Shuoshuo and said, "Let's go down and have a look!"! You have to go to kindergarten in the afternoon, and it's time to go back. Staying at Luo's house always made her a little uneasy. They walked downstairs hand in hand, in the living room, Luo Han according to the request of early summer, in the witness of all, 4 person jacuzzi , write a guarantee, sign, do not stamp his private seal, can be described as "irrefutable evidence.". White early summer also want to use this to contain Luo Han, don't let him have to destroy the relationship between Xiaoyi and Shuoshuo, to be fair, she sometimes want to call her mother Shuoshuo, but when she thinks of Xiaoyi's efforts over the years, she can't let herself be so cruel, hot tub spa manufacturers , people can't be so selfish, otherwise one day, even God will abandon you! Luo Han handed the guarantee to Bai Chuxia, "Wife, please keep it, you are really ruthless." Although he signed an unequal treaty, at present he either chooses between fish and bear's paw, or both are lost. Like the contract he received from her last time, Bai folded it carefully and put it in his pocket, smiling, "It's easy to say, it's easy to say!"! Please always remember what you wrote just now. When you want to be impulsive, consider the consequences first, and your heart will be calm. Can not be calm, even a volcano can instantly cool into an iceberg, hey, endless pool swim spa , jacuzzi suppliers , why should a woman be so loyal? "Son, son, when will your mother's brain be enlightened?". zVXC。 Ning Xiaoyi heard the noise in the living room and went in with Shuoshuo. See a living room people, their faces are smiling, I do not know what happened, and everyone's attention is all early summer with Luo Han, they came in, also did not see. Early summer- "Ning Xiaoyi walked into two steps and called out.". Only then did the people in the living room turn their eyes to the past, Bai Yaoguo, Ji Lin, Bai Qiuwan had seen Shuoshuo, but at that time it was as the son of a friend in early summer. The child was beautiful, with red lips and white teeth, and did not associate in any other direction. Now it's different. They all know that Shuoshuo may have been born with Luo Hansheng in early summer. Naturally, they will look at it with a comparative eye. Not to mention, the more you look at Luo Han, the more you look like him. It was the first time Mrs. Luo had seen Shuoshuo. She stared at the beautiful face, which was exactly the same as her son's when he was a child. She was very excited. The child was definitely her grandson. Ning Xiaoyi was a little flustered by the eyes of several elders, why do they look at Shuoshuo like this?! "Mom-" Shuoshuo was also seen some are not used to, to the side of Ning Xiaoyi leaned. Although she was anxious to pull Shuoshuo away, out of politeness, she said to Shuoshuo, "Say goodbye to Grandpa and Grandma, and we'll go home!" The cold marriage is given.
"Don't be in such a hurry to go. Come and sit down." Mrs. Luo stood up enthusiastically and went over to hold Shuoshuo. "Little friend, you are almost 6 years old today." No, he is already six and a half years old, "Ning Xiaoyi said quickly.". Shuoshuo is very sensible, although he doesn't understand why his mother always says he is one year older every time, but he is still very clever, smiling and nodding, "Grandma, I am six and a half years old.". Mrs. Luo is a wise man. She firmly denied it in early summer, and now Miss Ning and Shuoshuo's mother and son are deeply in love. She knows the feelings between the three of them. She nodded with a faint smile and jokingly said, "Then you need to eat more. Grandma can't guess your age." I eat a lot of food every day, because my mother's cooking is delicious, and my aunt likes it very much. "Shuoshuo said proudly that in his heart, his mother is the best mother in the world, and his aunt is the only one in the world. They are like the sun and rain in his heart, warming and nourishing him to grow up.". The smile on Bai Chuxia's face slowly receded. He got up and went to them. He said to Mrs. Luo, "Xiaoyi only asked for half a day's leave. Shuoshuo will go to kindergarten in the afternoon. Let them go back first!" "All right!" Mrs. Luo is not forced, gentle and natural attitude, "next time there is a chance to come again!" Ning Xiaoyi pulled the hand of early summer and said, "When you come back, call me first, so that I can cook something delicious for you and take good care of myself. Don't always quarrel with Luo Han. You are the sick and wounded now. Do you know?" She cares about her like a sister, and she is really worried. " "I know, I will go back later," Bai said with a smile in early summer, bending down and scraping his big nose with his hand. "Go to school in the afternoon, don't stay at home." You also have to take good care of the wound, don't be hit by a car in a dull way. "Shuoshuo hugged her neck and kissed her face." Remember to come back at night, massage bathtub manufacturers , early summer. ". White early summer one face black line "you,, call me what?"? Is your ass itchy. monalisa.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov