Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 19. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  The Favor of Quick Wear

phpMyEdit General     The Favor of Quick Wear
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

LianTsao     Založený: 09.01.2023   Príspevky: 8  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-09 02:46
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Anyway, after hearing a series of irascible kicks at the door, the mahogany wooden door made a desperate groan and groan, and suddenly flew out of the door frame, rolled in midair and slapped on the opposite wall. In the empty doorway, the beautiful black straight girl seemed to be shocked by the quality of the tofu dregs that had been kicked by the door, and slowly withdrew her slender legs. She paused and pushed a yellow-haired boy in front of her. I'm not. I didn't. "He did it all," she said calmly to the stunned people in the door, with an expressionless face. Bai Xi:.. Su Jing:.. The delicate young man hung his head and stroked his little yellow hair vigorously. Chu Weiwei this guy. However, this is indeed a good opportunity to play handsome and show heroes to save the United States. He leaned askew against the door, smiled ruffian, and picked up the pot. Yeah, I kicked it. Do you have an opinion? 121. The school grass is around (IX) Bai Xi looked at the little yellow hair and was silent. Su He was also silent beside his brother. His brother became a scapegoat. One side is the younger brother, the other side is the girl he likes, so he is not suitable to express his opinion. But Su Jing's eyes, but keenly fell on the body of Bai Xi. She stood there alone, very helpless, Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe , very lonely, the bejeweled woman is distressed to protect the white still, did not pay any attention to the meaning of Bai Xi. Su Jingxiu's face slowly tightened, walked over, pulled Bai Xi in front of him, and reached out to touch Bai Xi's soft little arm. Did they bully you? Chu Weiwei saw that he had just taken the initiative to carry the pot, Stainless Steel Square Pipe , but did not stop him. No Bai Xi shook his head softly. Bai Xi: "Can it be better?"? Why do you always interrupt me at the critical moment when I want to make a big impact? The system looked at this delicious garbage civet cat and exposed her mercilessly: "Pretend to be pitiful, but you still ask the teacher to call them over, isn't it just for this moment?" Bai Xi said thoughtfully, "So I'm still a scheming woman." The system hehe. The garbage civet cat finally recognized its position. Don't be afraid. I'm here. No one can touch you. Su Jing looked at Bai Xi, who had raised her little face timidly and her eyes were red, and looked at the way she wished she could hide herself. The corners of her mouth were slightly pursed, and her eyes looked coldly at Bai Fu and Bai Mu, who were showing some doubts. White father is dressed like a dog, but as a father, but Bai Xi scared like this, said he was kind Su Jing can not believe. He hid Bai Xi tightly behind him, his delicate face tight and silent, 304 Stainless Steel Coil , Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet , and Su He slowly came in. He is different from Su Jing, when he appears, his aura is cold, even if he is only a sophomore in high school, but his father is dissatisfied with his neglect. Although the white father did not know the identity of Su He, in fact, he did not dare to provoke anyone in this rich and powerful children everywhere. What if you mess with someone you can't mess with? Thinking of this, Bai Fu's face squeezed out another friendly expression. Classmates, you are. Bai Xi is my friend. I heard her parents were looking for her, and I was worried. Chu Weiwei leaned aside and said coldly. Other people's parents look at their children. What is the little girl who is too beautiful to be a real person worried about? But Su and standing behind Chu Weiwei seemed to be supporting her. The two students had an extraordinary family background. Although Bai Fu was frightened by Chu Weiwei kicking the door just now, he was also very angry. But at this time, he tried not to show his ugly face and said with a smile, "So, did Bai Xi make friends in school?"? We are relieved. Little classmate, you don't know, she has been lonely since childhood, that place in the countryside. Her mother and I have been worried about her. He and Bai Mu sent Bai Xi and Bai still to the school together in order to make them friends with dignitaries. Now see Chu Weiwei and Su and such elegant demeanor, white father unexpectedly in the heart to Bai Xi very satisfied. He can forget about being offended by kicking the door. "White is still sitting beside the white mother to hide timidly, see the father's eyes show such emotion, flower-like face suddenly changed." Dad.
"She gave a cry of grievance.". In the end, she was the child who grew up beside Bai Fu and Bai Mu. Of course, she was loved. Bai Fu was stunned and hesitated for a moment, but Bai Mu had already stood up and looked appreciatively at Chu Weiwei and Su He. Chu Weiwei is beautiful and moving, and she looks like a young lady with a good family background. As for Su He, he is very tall and handsome, and he looks cool and calm. They stood together like the scenery, the white mother's eyes turned, came forward to hold Chu Weiwei's hand to express love. She was only glanced at by Sue and her cold eyes, but she didn't dare to do it. It turned out to be Bai Xi's friend. What a coincidence. Bai Xi can make friends with such children, then Bai Xi is still more hopeful than Bai Xi? Mother Bai still had confidence in the clever white. She glanced at Bai Xi, who was hiding behind Su Jing and timidly poked out a small head. She waved her rough hand and flashed the streamer of the huge gemstone ring. She said with a smile, "Bai Xi is stupid. I don't know when to make you angry.". In fact, my family is still very good, after we become friends, you will know. "I don't make friends with the nouveau riche." Chu Weiwei said calmly. The white mother's high-pitched laughter was suddenly choked, and she stared at Chu Weiwei. How could you say such a vicious word in that lovely little mouth like a cherry blossom? "You.." "Also, Bai Xi is my friend, but you are here to bully her, mirror stainless steel sheet , relying on many people ah?"? Don't you care about me? Su Jing, who was looking back with satisfaction and touching Bai Xi's soft hair, suddenly became depressed. Can Chu Weiwei not always steal his lines? "We didn't bully her!" The white mother understood what a dog took a mouse this time. She is Bai Xi's mother. What's going on now? These children of the rich and powerful even have to take care of the affairs between mother and daughter. sxthsteel.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov