Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Utorok, 16. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Six o'clock light is pretty

phpMyEdit General     Six o'clock light is pretty
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

LianTsao     Založený: 09.01.2023   Príspevky: 8  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-09 02:17
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

So he was very willing to put down his work, ride two bicycles back and forth for more than four hours to pick her up, wait for an hour or two in the cold wind, just to follow the bus, and occasionally see her a vague smiling face. This kind of thing looks silly, just like the flood this summer, he took a detour for a day and a night, and walked more than 100 kilometers to his hometown to find Zhou Xiaoan. At that time, he did not know the idea behind what he did. Now, after doing such silly things again and again, he realized that it was really a very lucky thing to have a person who made you very happy to do silly things. So he was happy to do what others thought was silly. Sending Zhou Xiaoan to the gate of the courtyard, Zhou Yuehai was ready to go back. "I'll pick you up at four o'clock. A sheep came to Sihai Hotel today. Let's go to eat stewed mutton." Just as Zhou Xiaoan was about to speak, Zhou Yuehai shook his finger at him, "Bring back a portion for Xiaoquan and Little Potato, but today we are going, we haven't eaten together for a week." Zhou Xiaoan blushed and quickly looked around, "eat three meals a day together!"! What's your memory? Zhou Yuehai blinked at her, "just the two of us, eating with them doesn't count." Then he pointed to the loudspeaker on the wire pole, magnesium nitrate hexahydrate , "Everyone went to the street to hold a joint defense meeting, and there was no one in the yard." How could he say such a thing to her in public if he didn't look around clearly? Zhou Xiaoan was even more blushed by what he said, leaving him to go to the yard, "you go back!"! I know where the key is to get into the house. She was already very familiar with the Tang family, and even if no one went in, she would not feel abrupt. Zhou Yuehai wants to catch up, "I will accompany you until Tang Huilan comes back." Zhou Xiaoan stamped his feet at the gate of the yard. "Go back quickly. Aunt Tang was nervous when she saw you. Last time she knew you were coming to pick me up, Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP , she cleaned up the house and was afraid that she couldn't entertain you well. It was a terrible thing for me!" She didn't even learn to wear a sweater, so she just helped to work! Zhou Yuehai had no choice but not to go in. "Why don't we turn around and come back?" The yard was empty and there was no one there, and he always felt uneasy about putting her here. Zhou Xiaoan had already walked into the yard and waved to him with a smile, "Goodbye!"! Comrade Zhou Yuehai! Worry too much and you'll become an old man! Zhou Yuehai could only smile helplessly and wave goodbye to her. See her into the yard, Zhou Yuehai still did not go, wait for two minutes, Zhou Xiaoan stretched out his head again, "why don't you go?" Zhou Yuehai's long legs propped up his bicycle. "What if you can't see me when I'm gone?" Zhou Xiaoan smiled and waved to him, "I'm in the house, you go!" He stressed, "I won't come out to see you again!" Zhou Yuehai nodded very simply, "OK, I see you go in and leave." Zhou Xiaoan smiled and waved goodbye to him again, Magnesium Sulphate price , Magnesium Oxide powder , and walked briskly back. Walking to the door of the house and quietly turning back, lying at the gate and looking into the distance, I stretched out my head and saw Zhou Yuehai standing at the entrance of the alley. Seeing her little head sticking out again, Zhou Yuehai smiled, "Xiao An, don't you really go around with me?" Zhou Xiaoan was a little unhappy. "Why don't you go?" Zhou Yuehai nodded indulgently, "I'll leave right away, just stop and say goodbye to you.". I'm really leaving. Don't come out again. The two of them dawdled back and forth for a long time, and finally said goodbye. Zhou Xiaoan's face was fierce to him, but he felt very funny in his heart. He walked around the courtyard happily and found that there was no old man or child left. They all went to the neighborhood committee for a meeting. Even the fool who always basked in the sun at the foot of the wall disappeared. In the distance, you can hear the blurred voice from the microphone in the courtyard of the neighborhood committee, which makes the empty courtyard more silent. Zhou Xiaoan ran back to the back yard, took a look at the original house of the Zhou family, and now he has moved in two families, and opened a door at the other end, things have long changed. Wandering around the yard for a few steps, Zhou Xiaoan was a little unaccustomed to this kind of empty silence, which made people feel a little nervous.
Zhou Xiaoan a little regret did not go out with Zhou Yuehai, but now people have gone, she can only hurriedly ran back to Tang Huilan's home, took the sweater needle to knit at random for a while, the heart is still not at the bottom, missed the needle did not find, knitted a big hole, can only be dismantled and re-knitted. While unpacking the wool, Zhou Xiaoan stood up and listened to the noise outside, hoping that the neighborhood committee would quickly break up, or that the two children would come back with a little human voice! This empty silence is so weird and scary! Do not know whether it is the role of the heart, Zhou Xiaoan listened for a while, as if really heard someone talking. She subconsciously held her breath and listened carefully, and actually heard a clear sound again, but after listening to her heart fiercely. Someone is calling "help"! Right next door! (To be continued.) Chapter 579 distress Zhou Xiaoan's brain quickly turned up, and at one end of the east wing of Aunt Tang's house, next door was Sun Wanguo's house! Tang Huilan often told her recently that Sun Wanguo drank very hard recently, beat his wife and children very hard, and had a very bad temper. He often beat them out in the middle of the night and dared not come back. Even when he came back from work, he didn't even take a shower. He was covered with dark coal ash and lay down on the Kang. She was so frightened that as soon as she saw him, she took her younger brother and sister to hide in a corner. Zhou Xiaoan held her breath and listened again. The walls of the two houses were separated by a thin layer of bricks after the founding of the People's Republic of China. They were not soundproof. She could hear very clearly that there was more than one person next door. At least three people were crying for help! The voice was very weak, vague and intermittent, probably gagged as soon as it was called out, and there was a dull sound of banging and panting of excitement, which should be someone who was angry and beating people. Zhou Xiaoan was so frightened that his hands and feet were cold and his heart jumped into his throat. There should have been someone next door! She had been running around the yard for so long that she had been seen long ago! If there had been no movement next door, Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer , she might have escaped in such a muddle, but the next door was exposed, and someone called out! She realized at once that she was also in danger. stargrace-magnesite.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov