Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Utorok, 16. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Blood Lady _ Pai Pai Novels

phpMyEdit General     Blood Lady _ Pai Pai Novels
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Kargan     Založený: 04.01.2023   Príspevky: 10  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-04 02:40
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

I looked at him with a slight nod. He was a child with a heart. He was strong and stubborn. He also had his own backbone and arrogance. I didn't save the wrong person. "I'm glad you have such an idea. I don't force you. If you really follow me, I'm afraid it will involve you instead. If there are any difficulties, I'll come to the blood building and say it. I'll send someone to help you handle things well!" If I promise him, although I don't think this stubborn boy will really come to me for help one day, I will give him a way to let him know that there is always someone who can find a glimmer of hope for him in case he encounters a bad luck that he really can't handle and avoid. Thank you very much! He gave me a big gift again, but this time I didn't avoid it. My name is Xue Qingchen. I'm more than sixteen years older than you. If I get married early, I should be able to give birth to such a big child as you. If I don't mind, I'll call me Ah Yan in the future! I touched his head, and I really liked him. This child is also exquisite, from my eyes also know exactly, I really do not have a bad idea to him, hurriedly low down, kneel down again, "Yulian knock to see Aunt Xue!" "Good boy, get up!" I smiled with relief, and when I saw him, I was willing to admit that I was actually a woman who was not young! "Yes!" He was not afraid of me at all. He immediately stood up and stood in front of me respectfully and cleverly, waiting for my orders! "Have you had lunch?" I asked him softly. He shook his head. "I was stuck with him, and I couldn't get away, and I didn't want to go to the front hall to attract people's attention, so-" There was no need to say more about the following words. I already understood that the three pieces of emerald crisp prepared for me by the water had been handed into his hands. "This is for you. If you don't eat, how can you sing for a while?"? It's getting late. We have to go back to the front. Be careful! I nodded, looked at the water around me, and whispered, "Let's go!" "Yes, Lord!" He answered in a low voice, no longer leaving side by side with me, but lagging behind me one shoulder to follow me out, and at this moment, I did not find the loss and worries of parting, let alone know that he had made a huge decision in his heart! The second volume of the former dust 048 returns a piece of jade crisp. Back to the front hall, the lively banquet has just come to an end, and that'something 'left the big young master Lin yuantang, at the moment is smiling and that Han Nuo is talking, see me and the figure of Li You walking back, nodded slightly to us, then turned around and disappeared behind the hall. I know he is not in the mood to meet me now, and I naturally do not want to see him, that Wen Yulian is now my younger generation, just like my child, Lin yuantang who has evil thoughts about my child, ibc spill pallet , plastic pallet containers , is naturally a race I deeply despise. It's just that the scene of him talking and laughing with Han Nuo makes me more suspicious of Han Nuo. He is a refined playboy who doesn't know any martial arts. How can he be so familiar with the Lin family and talk happily with Lin yuantang? And all this, obviously, can only be known after the news of the letter hall comes back! I am not in a hurry for the time being, with the efficiency of the blood building, in the afternoon before the end of the hall, all the information about Hanno will be in my hands. See we walk back, Wei Chi Xiu and Mo Qinghuan immediately greeted up, "Lord!"! You're back! "Mmm!"! When will the play begin? Where can I listen to it? I was really not interested in listening to the opera, but now, because the opera singer has been involved with me to some extent, I suddenly have some expectations for the opera.
Seeing that I took the initiative to ask about the play, Mo Qinghuan said excitedly, "Lord, it will start in half an hour, in the big garden of the Lin family!"! Heard that now the boss Wen is makeup, today I do not know why, this seems to only sing a'imperial concubine fold ', but before I heard the small Si came, said that today the boss Wen to sing a'lovesickness', this'lovesickness' since the boss Wen became a role, I have not heard him sing again, today I do not know how we have such an ear blessing, actually can hear this! I smiled and said to myself that the child of Wen Yulian was a lovely person. The play of lovesickness was about a bully who wanted to forcibly monopolize a beautiful girl from a poor family, but the woman already had a beloved person. She was a bookish girl who loved her deeply. She sued the government all the way and wanted to ask for the girl back, but she never succeeded. At the last moment, the new champion took the emperor on a tour. After knowing this incident, he severely punished the bully and fulfilled the love story between the scholar and the young girl. The play was very old-fashioned, but there were many crying scenes in the scene. If she sang well, it was a very tearful one. Wen Yulian sang this at this time. I knew that he was out of gratitude for my purpose, not really singing the touching love between the scholar and the young girl! Shui Liyou's body stiffened slightly when he heard the word'lovesickness'. Although he soon relaxed again, I didn't miss it this time. I immediately took his hand and turned sideways. "Liyou, are you uncomfortable?"? But because you've been standing for a long time, you feel uncomfortable? His voice was very low, naturally in order to save his face in front of others, and he did not want people to know that his body and martial arts were recovering. But Li You was suddenly held by me, although a little cramped feeling, the body is much softer, looking at me slightly shook his head, "I'm all right, you don't worry!" "If you don't feel well, we'll go back to the inn and give you a good rest!" Although I also want to see what Wen Yulian looks like on the stage now, the physical condition of Li You is more important. Lord, why don't we find a quiet place first and let our subordinates examine the pulse of Shuitang? Wei Chi Xiu obviously noticed our actions and a slightly inaudible sense of anxiety, and immediately came forward and whispered. Just as I was about to nod, collapsible pallet box , I shook my head and blushed a little. "No, I'm really all right. After all, this is someone else's territory. It's more important to protect the safety of the Lord. Someone has already turned their eyes to this side!" 。 binpallet.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov