Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 19. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Love in the maple forest

phpMyEdit General     Love in the maple forest
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Kargan     Založený: 04.01.2023   Príspevky: 10  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-04 02:32
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

The merciless Lord of Heaven let the rain fly comfortably, without the slightest intention of stopping. Yu Dan is speechless. This is the best response to himself. Is a hopeless love, so God also shed tears for himself, is not the day does not understand love? Chapter 34 illness Rain is getting heavier and heavier, Yu Dan standing in the rain has been unable to distinguish the direction, cool rain hit the body can not feel the cold. She gave a wry smile, which cooled her heart. After all, he did not come and failed to live up to the fact that he had waited so long in this desolate rainy night. Maybe he didn't remember waiting for him in the square at all, or maybe he thought he was a fool and didn't believe what he said. Forget it, why go on so silly, for a person who has never liked himself? Dragging the body drenched by the rain, Yu Dan resolutely did not take the car, all the way back to school, since it is their own silly mistakes, then punish themselves to go back in the rain. Xiao Qi has been following behind her, watching her get wet in the rain, he felt bad, plastic pallet manufacturer , but he could not open his legs to explain to her. Fortunately, she finally figured out that she would not wait any longer, but since she decided to go back to school, why not take a bus? Didn't you bring any money? Seeing that she was about to fall down when she crossed the zebra crossing, he wanted to rush forward to help her, but he just lifted his leg and took it back. It's time to go out, plastic pallet price , and the previous insistence will be in vain. Xiao Qi beat himself bitterly, really useless person, let a girl walk alone on a rainy night, but he can not help anything, it is too ungraceful, but what can he do? His heart suddenly twisted very uncomfortable, for their own cowardice and useless, but also for her insistence and silly. She didn't know how she got to school or how long it took. I feel dizzy and I seem to have a fever. When I entered the school gate, the gatekeeper looked at me strangely and even refused to let me in. He threw his student ID card casually, turned around and crossed him into the school. So what if you come back late at night? So what if you're soaking wet? What vision is that? Are you sure you are not a good student if you come back late at night? Aunt, I'm crossed in love. I can't! "Hello!"! Don't you want your student ID card? The guard followed and shouted, but Yu Dan ignored him and went straight ahead. I'm sorry, collapsible pallet bin , plastic pallet suppliers , she's not feeling well. Give me your student card and I'll give it back to her. Xiao Qi ran after him and took down Yu Dan's student ID card from the guard's hand. Oh, you're an art student, too. I've seen you before. Take it away and don't come back so late and get wet next time. Thank you! Xiao Qi hurried to catch up with the girl. What was she like? Don't you want your student ID card? Leaving the guard chattering, "Now the students are more and more out of control, alas!" The dormitory is doomed to be unable to go back, and those bitches will ask themselves endlessly until they drive themselves crazy. Don't give those gossips a chance to amuse themselves. Find Xiaowen. She doesn't have so much trouble living alone, and she's not a busybody to ask questions of herself. The floor is so high. Why does the ordinary staircase look so high at this time? If you can't climb up, take a break and climb up later. Holding the stairs, Yu Dan gasped for breath. He was so tired that his whole body was falling apart. Xiao Qi has been following behind her, many times he wanted to impulsively rush up to help her, but has not reached out, he is afraid, afraid to see her angry eyes, afraid to hear her questioning his words, how to do? Did she come here to find Kang Xiaowen instead of going back to the dormitory? That's all right. The girl will take good care of her. He saw her knock on Xiaowen's door, Xiaowen surprised to pick up her about to collapse, until he saw her enter the room and close the door before he left. Sorry, please forgive my selfishness! Xiao Qi looked at Xiaowen's lighted window, silently saying his chagrin, I hope you can hear, Yu Dan, I wish you a good dream! Xiaowen is very surprised, this Yu Dan is how ah, so late to come back how to still wet all over? She could hardly support her sinking body and was pulled to the floor.
"Yu Dan, get up!"! You can't sleep here. Let's go back to bed! Seeing that Yu Dan had closed her eyes, Ren Xiaowen could not wake up anyway. She was so tired that her physical strength and spirit had reached their limits that she could not wake up when she relaxed. Have a fever Xiaowen screamed in fright when she touched her feverish face. What to do? I don't have the experience of taking care of patients. What can I do to help her reduce her fever as soon as possible? Also, how can I get such a person who is taller and fatter than myself into bed? Teacher, yes, go and find him. At this time only he can help himself, Xiaowen hurriedly climbed up, opened the door and ran to the door of Szeto Hao. Szeto Hao finished washing and changed into pajamas and was getting ready to go to bed when he heard a rapid knock on the door outside. Teacher, open the door! Teacher Xiaowen? Szeto Hao frowned. Did something happen to her? Why are you so awake? He hurriedly pulled open the door and saw a dark shadow jump on him. Oh, "Xiaowen didn't expect him to open the door so quickly that he couldn't avoid falling on Szeto Hao.". Szeto Hao felt a big wet on her body and quickly picked her up. What happened to you? Why are you all wet? "Teacher, don't ask, come quickly!" Xiaowen pulled up Szeto Hao and rushed to her room. Yu Dan? Why is she like this? Szeto Hao looked at the girl lying on the ground and opened his mouth wide in surprise. But Xiaowen quickly helped her onto the stool. I don't know. She had a fever. I didn't know what to do before I came to you. "Help her change her wet clothes quickly. I'll wait for you outside. Call me when you're ready." Szeto Hao then turned and walked out of the room and closed the door. Xiaowen quickly helped her take off her wet clothes, dried the water on her body with a towel, and took out clean clothes to help her change. Having done all this, she pulled the door open. "Teacher, come in." Szeto Hao nodded, plastic pallet bins , went back to the room and carried Yu Dan to Xiaowen's bed. He turned to Xiaowen and said, "You go to get a wet towel to help her cold compress. And you need to change your wet clothes as soon as possible, or you will get sick." 。 binpallet.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov