Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 19. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Worm tide of the end of the world

phpMyEdit General     Worm tide of the end of the world
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Amexar     Založený: 04.01.2023   Príspevky: 11  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-04 02:16
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Gu Yue is not polite to accept, but also directly on the neck. Nukes found that the girl seemed to be the only one with big nerves, or maybe she was too sensitive. The girl just flew excitedly for a while, and soon lost interest, so Gu Yue took the three of them home to sleep. The next morning, Gu Yue lay on the bed and slept late, drooling all over the pillow. At this time, Gu Yue's ears moved, heard the voices of the maids, seemed very anxious, and then his strong hearing immediately heard a strong thump, seemed to be the sound of high-heeled shoes. The sound of the high heels became louder and louder, and then suddenly disappeared. Mr. Gu Yue, may I come in, please? First there was a knock on the door, and then Gu Yue heard the voice of a mature woman. Gu Yue sat up, wiped her eyes and put on her clothes before opening the door. "Who are you?" She asked. Although he had only been with the maids for about a month, he remembered the frequency of each maid's voice, so he knew without looking that the woman outside the door was not the maid or Sophie. Hello, my name is Shen Lixiang. I'm Shen Ming's secretary. I'm here today because of this. Shen Lixiang said and handed a document to Gu Yue. Gu Yue took over and looked at the document. Then she said angrily, "Shen Ming, I'll *** your mother!" This document is actually a power of attorney, die cast light housing , which clearly States that when Shen Ming leaves, all his tasks fall on Gu Yue's head! "Mr. Gu Yue, I can understand your anger, but please take back your insult to my mother!" Shen Lixiang said with a cold face. Gu Yue was stunned, and soon he reacted, Shen Ming surnamed Shen, Shen Lixiang also surnamed Shen, the possibility that they are sister and brother is too high! "I'm sorry, Stainless steel foundry , but I didn't expect Shen Ming to be so slippery and angry for a moment." Gu Yue quickly apologized shyly. Still with a cold face, Shen Lixiang said, "Now that you have read the letter of responsibility, please tidy up immediately and go to the office with me." "Oh!" Gu Yue nodded. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, Gu Yue followed Shen Lixiang on Shen Ming's special lengthened Lincoln. Miss Shen, I wonder what Shen Ming's duties are? Gu Yue sat in the car and asked nervously. Don't be in a field he doesn't understand, and then he will be embarrassed. Shen Lixiang is the kind of woman who is very serious and wears glasses like Shen Ming, but unlike Shen Ming's sultry temperament, Shen Lixiang seems to be born with a kind of intellectual beauty, more like a strong woman who is keen on her career. Shen Ming needs to be responsible for a lot of areas, almost every day's work is different, he usually will arrange different things to be completed in another day. Shen Lixiang said slowly. Gu Yue suddenly had a bad feeling. He asked weakly, "What is today's task?" "Shen Ming usually concentrates all the documents of this month on today, but you can rest assured that he has already dealt with those urgent documents, and there are tens of thousands of ordinary documents at most." Shen Lixiang said. For a moment, car radiator cap , Magnetic Drain Plug , the blue veins on Gu Yue's forehead rioted. "Shen Ming," she said angrily, "I'll *** your sister!" This must be premeditated, it must be! No wonder Shen Ming couldn't wait to start as if he were running away. It turned out that he had to deal with so many documents today. Mr. Gu Yue, I can understand your anger, but why do you insult me? Do you think I'm easy to flirt with? Shen Lixiang's glasses reflected a cold light and looked at Gu Yue and said coldly. Gu Yue was so excited that she said sincerely, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it just now. I just scolded Shen Ming subconsciously. I really didn't want to implicate anyone." "Humph!" Shen Lixiang snorted coldly and did not speak again. The car has been driving to another villa, Gu Yue followed Shen Lixiang into the villa, and then into a classical study. Just a moment, please. I'll get all the documents. Shen Lixiang said and turned away. To tell the truth, Shen Lixiang is not bad, and wearing an ol suit, do not have a flavor, especially her legs wearing black stockings is the ultimate feeling of sex. The only drawback is that the character is too cold and gives people the feeling of a queen.
Although Gu Yue curtilage, but do not like the queen, he is definitely not the kind of man with M attributes, he will always be S! Watching Shen Lixiang twist her buttocks away, Gu Yue immediately began to search Shen Ming's study to see if he could find some of Shen Ming's unspeakable secrets and wait for him to come back to look good! But looking for a long time, Gu Yue can only give up, Shen Ming this guy obviously does not have the legendary bad habits, not even a magazine with color, let alone the kind of photos that can not be exposed. (You know) At this time the door was opened, only to see Shen Lixiang holding a lot of documents to come over, the tall documents directly blocked Shen Lixiang's line of sight, let her walk obliquely, look at the shaking documents, Gu Yue are worried about her. However, Shen Lixiang apparently often did this, and finally she safely put the documents on the carpet. These are the documents to be processed in the morning, and there are so many in the afternoon. Shen Lixiang said. After listening to Shen Lixiang's words, Gu Yue turned livid and said, "What else?" "Well, there's more!" Shen Lixiang answered earnestly. Gu Yue regretted that he now felt happier to take risks, and that staying was the real torture. But even if you don't want to do it, you still have to do it. Gu Yue can only pick up the documents and start looking at them. In fact, these documents are not urgent, but the problem is more difficult to choose, so it is left to Shen Ming to decide. For example, the city of hope to build a network system, this is a huge project, ordinary people can not decide, it needs Shen Ming to make a final decision. A good morning, Gu Yue spent in the sea of documents, and even his signature was numb. However, Gu Yue is still quite responsible, each document will be carefully read, do not understand to ask Shen Lixiang standing next to. Finally, all the documents were signed near twelve o'clock. Gu Yue was lying on the table and didn't want to move at all. She felt more tired than fighting with Wang Quan. All right, metal stamping parts , let's go to lunch and continue in the afternoon. Shen Lixiang sorted out the documents and went on to say. Gu Yue listened to Shen Lixiang's words and fainted magnificently. [069] Lots of zombies. Updated September 4, 2011 18:10:27 Words in this Chapter: 4,097. autoparts-dx.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov