Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 28. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Silence in the golden year of the world

phpMyEdit General     Silence in the golden year of the world
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Zawadzka     Založený: 04.01.2023   Príspevky: 9  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-04 01:40
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

But Pei Bei stopped and said to her, "Chi Qinglu, do you know why I don't like you?"? Because you don't know how to cherish, you take Gu Qingchu's kindness to you for granted, but never return it, enjoy what others can't get, or this is the means you women use, but it makes me sick. Don't know how to cherish? At that time, I cried and begged a man not to abandon me. Qinglu also laughed at herself. I was never a person who didn't know how to cherish. Lin Xiaodan this matter ended like this, the so-called behavior is intimate, also is only Pei Bei's some small tricks, stimulates stimulates the distant Xiaodan, only has what use like this. Meet an old friend on the road Life often makes people unprepared, just dealing with Lin Xiaodan's confused account, Qinglu did not expect that the next one is himself. Really want to know, in such a lonely world, beautiful years, what kind of happiness is born. And those who deliberately buried the heart of the past, is not really as the song sings, the past with the wind. In the cold winter streets, the twilight gradually enveloped the whole city, the street lights lit up one by one, and the indifferent passers-by passed each other in a hurry, and the vehicles that did not know where to go became the scenery of this lonely city. After walking out of the coffee shop, Qinglvben wanted to walk around, but the cold wind was biting, so he had to give up. The dim light drives away the darkness, the heart does not know why a move, dusk a turn, across half the square, a slender figure quickly into the night. That man.. How can I forget the familiar figure. Qinglu felt a burst of dizziness in front of him, cosmetic tube , so it would be such a feeling to see him again. I don't know how long I stood, but the figure had already disappeared, the children playing also put away their skates and were taken back by their parents, and the pedestrians continued to rush towards their respective destinations. The whole person seems to be numb, the cold feeling like the early morning biting sea water surging up, burying himself a little bit, and everything in front of him, also began to slowly blur and shake up, that person, is really Yan Nan. Why, just want that little bit of warmth, but it will be so far away. On the balcony of the old house, eye cream packing tube , the little girl shouted, "Let's make up. My name is Xiao Lu. What's your name?" The boy still had unwiped paint on his face, and seemed to think for a long time before reluctantly answering: "Yan Nan, the color of Yan, the south of the pumpkin." It seems that in the midsummer afternoon, the girl inadvertently opened the thick picture book, in which all the faces were a person, pouting angry, smiling like a flower, biting the pen to think deeply, crying into a big cat, is that herself? As if to pry into the uneasiness of some important secret, but my heart is as sweet as honey, but when I look back, I see him blushing, which is the beginning of this, full of happiness. Such warmth, how easy to forget. All of a sudden, surrounded by boundless darkness, the labyrinth-like garden could not find an exit, and the girl trembled in the cold wind, plastic laminated tube , pump tube , curled up in the corner and cried. A burst of hurried footsteps, still with a heavy panting sound of the teenager pulled her up, forced to wrap his coat, with anger: "Run around again, next time really no longer care about you!" At first, the girl was still sobbing and putting on airs, but suddenly she came forward and hugged him. "Don't leave me," she cried. "I won't make any trouble. It's so cold." The young man's expression of anxiety and pity suddenly disappeared, changed the mask of indifference and determination, resolutely let go of his hand, turned around and left, just dropped a few words "never see you again." For a moment, heaven and earth seemed to change color, wanted to shout but could not make a sound, it was this kind of despair like falling into the ice cave of cold fear, once again swept in. This is a dream, a dream I haven't had for a long time. When I woke up, I was in a trance for a while, the dim bedside lamp gave the room a very warm feeling, the large wheat-spike curtain quietly blocked the boundless night, and the European-style classical flower spike chandelier cast a faint shadow.
The brain suddenly woke up, where is this? This decorative style is somewhat familiar, turn on the headlights, the bright light let her squint for a long time to adapt, slowly open her eyes, there is a hanging salt water bag beside the cabinet, and raised his hand, a small needle mouth. Did you faint? So this is.. Lantian Villa? There is a suit and a man's clothes hanging on the hanger at the entrance, and the quilt also has a slightly familiar male smell. At this time, the day is not bright, about two or three o'clock in the morning, through the curtain that is not all closed, you can vaguely see a little starlight, as well as the sickle-like last quarter moon, a closer look, there are two stars twinkling faintly above the moon, just forming a smiling face with the upper crescent moon, coldly overlooking the silent earth. Qinglu stared at the scene, and thought of the back, and the dream that deep into the bone marrow of the cold feeling, can not help but shiver, really thought that will not care, will not have any feeling. But why, at the moment of seeing him, my heart was so uncomfortable. Can't think any more, everything should be in the past, the light down quilt makes people feel very soft and comfortable, greedy for such warmth, Qinglu shrank her body into the quilt, and forced the tears in her eyes back. She tossed and turned for a long time, but she couldn't sleep any more, so she got up to wash her face. Indoor constant temperature, corridor lights are also open, Qinglu found the bathroom, found that the lights are broken, then open the door, ready to wash a few times with water to wake up. In the dark bathroom, she flushed cold water on her face, wiped her face, and woke up a lot. In front of her was a big mirror, which was dark and blurred. It was said that when she looked at the mirror in the middle of the night, she often saw something unclean. Qinglu lowered her head subconsciously and dared not look at it. The sound of the water makes people ignore the faint sound of "tapping" footsteps, another "patter" switch sound, and "Yi". Qinglu rubbed her dry eyes, patted the drops of water on her face, and bowed her head and turned to go out. Ah Bumped into a hard thing, no, to be exact, cosmetic plastic tube , it should be a person, and the panic in his bones suddenly awakened. Ah Instinct often precedes thought, and her voice has already cried out. emptycosmetictubes.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov