Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 19. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  The night does not speak the mysterious file 1-4, oneself pa

phpMyEdit Installation     The night does not speak the mysterious file 1-4, oneself pa
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Becke     Založený: 29.12.2022   Príspevky: 8  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-12-29 02:02
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

For the acceptance of oral offer, except that the offer has a time limit, silence can not be used as a form of acceptance. The effect of acceptance is that when the offeror receives the acceptance of the offeree, the contract is established. An oral acceptance becomes effective when it is known to the offeror; a non-oral acceptance becomes effective when notice of the acceptance reaches the offeror. It is generally accepted that an acceptance, like an offer, is allowed to be withdrawn before or at the same time as it is delivered to the other party, but a late notice of withdrawal does not have the effect of withdrawal of the acceptance. From these data, we can see that the commitment between lovers has many unpredictability and arbitrariness, and can not be used as a reference for legal effect. When the feelings between two people are lively, what everlasting, the seas run dry and the rocks crumble can be said. And people in love, the recognized IQ is zero, of course, it is impossible to consider whether the promise will be fulfilled, and if not, what will happen to themselves. I don't know how the drowning pool judges the standard of commitment, but I can see that it is a law enforcer in Yijiang's judgment, silently carrying out the punishment after betraying the commitment. In this case, I can not distinguish between true and false, to be honest, my mind is very confused now, on the one hand, I can not accept this matter, on the other hand, I am wandering in front of a large amount of evidence. There is at least one thing I can't explain, how and in what form the blood of Shi Yueying's brother-in-law came out of the cracks in the floor of the second floor at the moment of his death. What exactly does that mean? And what do the neat jagged marks on the floor and on the bodies of the two dead represent? Could it be part of the promise made by Ms. Shi and her husband in front of the drowning pool? Did the two of them make a promise in front of the pool? All of this, I need to find Ms. Shi and let her answer my questions. Perhaps the key answer to the matter is all on her. Suddenly, a strange idea came to my mind, as if the scars had some impression in my memory. Fly down! By the way, I remember that there is a kind of head-dropping technique called flying drop, which is similar to worm drop, both of which use silverfish or corpse poison. The difference is that the insect and the drug must have direct physical contact with the victim, that is to say, the victim must eat the poison by mistake. Flying can attack the victim directly from a distance, which is the same as the curse. Flying down depends on the location of the actual individual, and the person who uses flying down must be a wizard with high spiritual strength. In the ritual of flying down, the corpse oil and thousands of worms are burned, and the black smoke rises. After the sorcerer knows the place of the fallen person at that time, pipe cantilever rack , he makes the black smoke fly to the fallen person through meditation and spell control. However, the distance is limited, and it can not be carried out when the sun shines, usually in the early morning when the smell of filth is the heaviest. Flying down can be said to be a collection of thousands of poisons and corpse oil, gathering into a kind of evil and dead gas, which is the most terrible and malicious "curse" in the world. It seems that before I lost my memory, I had seen similar jagged scars, and there was a great connection with flying down! Perhaps the real murderer who killed Yang Mingran and his mistress was a huge materialized insect with the same flying principle. I began to think about it, in short, the bottom of my heart has been a little believe in the story of drowning pool murder, and then mixed with a little head down, it seems that it is not elegant. Cut, do not know their own state now, is to give up the principle, or self-doubt. That's too far. Let's go on about the phone ringing. The caller was the servant who went out with Ms. Shi. She said that Ms. Shi had an accident and was now in the hospital for treatment. Shi Yueying was so nervous that she immediately pulled me to the hospital. It was the same hospital I was admitted to when I lost my memory, and even the ward was exactly the same, which made me wonder if the ward had been taken care of by my family. When she arrived, she found her sister sitting gracefully beside the hospital bed, peeling apples, with a sad look on her face, and Niu Niu sitting quietly on the chair beside her. Lying in the hospital bed was a strange man, about thirty years old, who seemed to have just come out of the countryside. He was wearing coarse clothes that few people in the countryside wore. He was probably a worker.
"What's going on?" Shi Yueying asked anxiously, "Sister, didn't you say you had an accident?" "The servant may have been too nervous to make it clear." Ms. Shi smiled bitterly. Today, when I was out shopping, a sign right above me suddenly fell down. Fortunately, this gentleman pushed me away, otherwise I would have died. But his condition is not very good. The sign just hit him on the forehead, and the doctor said that although he had an emergency operation, his life was still in danger, and he probably wouldn't survive for more than three days! "That's terrible. What about the owner of that store? Did you call the police?" Shi Yueying said with fear on her face and gnashing her teeth. "They didn't do it on purpose. Forget it." Ms. Shi sighed. "Sister, you are always so soft-hearted that your brother-in-law is not afraid of anything. He used the company's money to go out for years to indulge in debauchery, and finally died in his mistress's house.." She said angrily, as if feeling that she had said something she shouldn't have said, and her head dropped. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." "It doesn't matter. I'm over it. After all, he and I were really in love once. We both had a reason for what happened." Her sister smiled and hugged her daughter. You see, I still have Niuniu, and I'm very satisfied with her. When this thing comes to an end, I'll take Niuniu to Switzerland. I hear there's a famous child psychologist there who can definitely cure Niuniu's illness. "Ms. Shi, where is the shop that hit you?" I interjected. It's on Shuanglan Pedestrian Street, not far from the entrance. What's the matter Ms. Shi answered reflexively. "Yueying, you stay here with your sister. I'll go to Shuanglan Street to have a look." I stood up. Shi Yueying looked at me and suddenly trembled all over. "What do you mean?" "It's possible, so I have to check it out." Then I walked out of the door and hailed a taxi to the east. omracking.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov