Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 28. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Huacheng Designer Recruitment | This mysterious program coul

phpMyEdit Installation     Huacheng Designer Recruitment | This mysterious program coul
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Julio     Založený: 29.12.2022   Príspevky: 11  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-12-29 01:26
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Original Title: Designer Recruitment | This Mysterious Plan Could Make Your Fashion Week Trip a Year Faster! From the first draft to ready-to-wear, behind every well-designed work, fabrics are always the first step for designers! Do you want to make any good clothes without good fabrics? After all, I have been more than once "educated" by the fashion sisters around me to buy such expensive clothes because of the good fabric! Estimate That's why people love fashion house brands so much. In fact, it is not difficult for girls who pay attention to fashion week to find that besides design, more and more designers are beginning to put their minds on fabrics. Want to distinguish the quality of a garment, fabric is absolutely the first focus of attention! Just like Louis Vuitton's 2018 haute couture collection, from delicate embroidery to the use of satin in ready-to-wear, fabrics almost "illuminate" the whole collection. Expand the full text Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2018 Haute Couture Collection This year's favorite is the CALVIN KLEIN!, currently run by RAF SIMONS! In the brand's spring/summer 2018 ready-to-wear collection, RAF SIMONS used the "slippery" satin on shirts and trousers, which was really fascinating. CALVIN KLEIN Spring/Summer 2018 Haute Couture Collection In addition to satin, the use of other fabrics such as bright leather and jeans also makes the whole series fully diversified! And isn't that the importance of fabric? CALVIN KLEIN Spring/Summer 2018 Haute Couture Collection When it comes to using fabrics, keychain tape measure , how can I miss my goddess, Rei Kawakubo! Comme des Gar Garçons Spring/Summer 2018 ready-to-wear collection shows you what's wrong with complex fabrics and complex designs! Maybe she just doesn't want her design to be so simple, because her fabrics are so advanced. Comme des Gar Garçons Spring/Summer 2018 Haute Couture Of course, I know you must be very confused now, these advanced fabrics that can go to fashion week, printed tape measure , no matter how powerful they are, we can't touch them. Even for many domestic designers, they don't know how many times they can be used. But I just want to say, in fact, these high-grade fabrics, you all have the opportunity to get now! Why do you say that? Then I'm probably going to tell you a story. In fact, we now attach importance to fabrics, as early as 20 years ago, a person noticed! She is also the founder of our main character today, VEGA-Marie! As a student studying in France, tailor measure tape , custom tape measure , Marie was attracted by European design early, and what surprised her more was not only the design, but also the high-grade fabrics which were very rare in China at that time. It is for this reason that Marie began to understand the source of high-grade fabrics behind various luxury goods, including Hermes, through various channels. In fact, she wants more Chinese designers to use these high-grade fabrics from Europe to design their own ready-made clothes! Marie also found that young Chinese designers are not without talent, the problem is that there are no higher quality fabrics to add luster to their designs. That's why Marie and her partner created VEGA, a platform full of European haute couture fabrics! VEGA has almost fulfilled the dream of all young designers nowadays.
With 20 years of European fashion fabric background, VEGA has prepared more than 50 high-grade fabrics for designers with so many years of experience, ranging from the top fashion fabrics in France to Italy and Portugal, whether they are sports materials or new environmentally friendly fabrics! It means that you can almost buy high-grade fabrics that you can't even imagine on it! Of course, this is also done to make it easier for designers to choose the fabric they want quickly, so as to make a more perfect design. And.. It's cheaper ! Is there anything more convenient than buying together and using as much as possible? Soooo, do you know anything about VEGA? If you don't understand it, go back and watch it again! And now, right now, there is a better opportunity waiting for you, you young designers who have the chance to walk on the stage of fashion week! VEGA's "Structure · Light Luxury" Fashion Design Competition has officially begun to recruit participants. Let me start by saying that the prizes are really rich! Even if I am not a designer, I want to sign up immediately after reading it! Secondly, VEGA has made great efforts to do this this time-not only extending the recruitment cycle to January 31, but also explaining the competition and displaying imported fabrics in its Showroom. I'd like to go. Even opened a "concert tour" across the country! In fact, it is a nationwide tour to recruit contestants, which shows their intentions. So, aren't you ready to take action? Aren't you going to design with high-grade fabrics and then take 100,000 yuan home! About this competition, you can also click on the following video to learn about it. Finally, girls who are interested in the fashion design contest, scan the QR code below to learn more about the contest and sign up for it. For this competition, VEGA also prepared a small gift for the girls-a beautiful custom tape measure! Just leave a message telling me why you want to participate in the VEGA Fashion Design Contest, and we'll pick out five lucky fans and give them custom tape measures provided by VEGA. Take this tape measure to the competition, and you will probably get 100, large print tape measure ,000 yuan. All right, young designers, let's hurry up and see you at the game! Edit | YOHO! GIRL Return to Sohu to see more Responsible Editor:. tape-measure.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov