Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 28. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  What are the best platforms to create an app?

phpMyEdit General     What are the best platforms to create an app?
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Ďalší  

morgansmith     Založený: 26.12.2019   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2019-12-26 12:38
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

There are several platforms to create an app especially when youre doing it on your own. AppMakr and Mippin are the best examples. But the choice also depends on the niche of your app. For example, if your app belongs to eCommerce then MobiCart is the best option. If you seek professional consultancy with a mobile app development company before creating your app, you will get to know the platforms better and you can match with your requirements.

mary_b     Založený: 07.02.2020   Príspevky: 3  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-02-27 10:20

To be honest, there are quite a lot of platforms for creating a mobile app on the market, for example, Bizness Apps. But I agree that you certainly need to consider the niche of your application. I think the best idea would be to get a consult from a mobile application development company .

Juliia     Založený: 04.03.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-03-04 10:55

Even a simple mobile application can unify multiple telecom channels and considerably enhance the customer experience. Research by Google indicates that one in two mobile app users turn to apps to make purchase decisions. I think you need to formulate your requirements for that app https://www.n-ix.com/mobile-app-development-competitive-advantage-telecom-market/ and then it will be easier for you to choose the right one, that will fit you the best.

Naposledy upravil Juliia dňa 2020-04-03 09:04, celkom upravené 1 krát

OldMan     Založený: 06.03.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-03-06 15:03

I think it's a great idea for any industry to go mobile. The potential of mobile devices is unlimited, the innovations and new technologies are getting better. I would like to recommend https://yalantis.com/blog/4_questions_every_real_estate_startup_should_be_asking/ for software development. They know how to do it!

bryanadams     Založený: 13.03.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-03-13 22:06

Thank you so much for these tips and links. I found really useful information there. I have personally been working with software outsourcing development for the past 2 years. And I am very pleased with our work.

stevenclarks     Založený: 16.03.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-03-16 11:25

I think it is a great idea for any industry to travel mobile. The potential of mobile devices is unlimited, the innovations and new technologies are becoming better. i might wish to recommend for software development. They skills to try to to it! Online App Design Company

adam104064     Založený: 03.04.2020   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-04-03 11:26

There are many. But i Recommend Salesforce and Heroku for mobile application development

janebrewer     Založený: 13.04.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-04-13 13:04

There are lots of platform available for creating mobile app. But when you want to develop custom app where all your requirement should be fulfilled, You to choose high reputed mobile app development service provider.

Naposledy upravil janebrewer dňa 2022-03-14 06:12, celkom upravené 1 krát

edwardbailey     Založený: 24.04.2020   Príspevky: 3  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-04-24 14:01

Mobile app development services that you can count on. Experts with iOS, Android, and Hybrid app development. Strong track record of delivering on time / on budget.

We build Mobile apps for iOS and Android platform that solve real business problems.

goodcore.co.uk have been a leading mobile app development company since the advent of the smart phone.

Naposledy upravil edwardbailey dňa 2020-06-02 07:33, celkom upravené 1 krát

LisaBiryabn     Založený: 27.04.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-04-27 14:41

As in the most competitive age, every single person although connected with studies as a student or any professional connected with the job or the business every one need the relaxations and refreshments and after refreshment peoples want to watch some entertainment movies and go movies 123 are providing free of cost stream online movies in this expensive era.

Rebecca Ward     Založený: 02.05.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-05-02 10:57

Is the chance of shocking force age being even genuine? I really have in no way, shape or form at all, heard an unmarried enunciation around the horrendous force time allotment. You can try it to learn about software development. Perhaps that is an immediate consequence of reality I am staying in a regressive US. Before long I am going to visit everlastingly your source.

DanielDan     Založený: 08.05.2020   Príspevky: 3  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-05-08 16:16

Hi!

I also have some tips how to reduce the costs of building a mobile app while crisis. Hope it will be useful for everyone.

Good luck!

BethalStephen     Založený: 14.05.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-05-23 01:01

No doubt, Both AppMakr and Mippin are the most beneficial models for mobile app development. If you expected to convert app users into delighted customers You should prefer to use a
Free Live Chat Application .

Dan_D     Založený: 08.06.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-06-08 12:54

Entering the mobile app market today is easier than ever. Neither programming knowledge nor experience is required for this.

There are a number of suitable app creators, such as Appery.io or Mobile Roadie. But I still recommend contacting a professional software development company for application development. It is much more profitable in the long run.

kristyhill     Založený: 18.06.2020   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-06-18 11:08

Nice, thanks for sharing the relevant information. I was looking for such post! Hire Software Developer

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Ďalší  

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov