Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 28. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpWebFileManager  »  Fórum  »  Hidden folders and files

phpWebFileManager General     Hidden folders and files
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Andi     Založený: 02.05.2009   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-05-02 21:08
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Hi,
i would like to hidden certain folders and files.
How can i make this?

Andi

rainforce     Založený: 02.06.2023   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-06-02 14:55

Access your server: Connect to your server via FTP (File Transfer Protocol) or use a file manager provided by your hosting provider to access your website's files.

Locate the root directory: The root directory is typically named "public_html," "www," or the name of your website. It contains your website's files and folders.

Create an htaccess file: If you don't already have an htaccess file in your root directory, create a new plain text file and name it ".htaccess" (note the dot at the beginning).

Add code to hide files/folders: Open the htaccess file and add the following code:
Options -Indexes
IndexIgnore foldername/
IndexIgnore filename.extension

Replace "foldername/" with the name of the folder you want to hide and "filename.extension" with the name of the specific file you want to hide. You can repeat the IndexIgnore directive to hide multiple folders/files.

Save the htaccess file: Save the changes to the htaccess file and upload it to your website's root directory. Make sure the file is named exactly ".htaccess" (without any additional extensions).

Test the hidden folders/files: Access your website and try to browse the hidden folder or access the hidden file directly. If everything is set up correctly, you should receive an "Access Denied" or "Forbidden" error message.

dosik     Založený: 09.07.2022   Príspevky: 14  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-08-15 19:49

Funny isn’t it? And I was always sure that I was the most skilled player on the server, things have changed I see. Play snail bob game

joy3333     Založený: 07.09.2023   Príspevky: 330  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-11-25 07:35

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. trippy flip chocolate bar

usamaseo     Založený: 21.03.2023   Príspevky: 7  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-12-16 13:52

These trends underscore the dynamic nature of the digital landscape, where constant evolution is the norm, in conclusion, the ability to upload files and share links stands as a testament to the transformative power of connectivity in the digital age. wetransfer free limits

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov