Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 29. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Export as csv

phpMyEdit Features     Export as csv
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Ďalší  

ferobert     Založený: 19.09.2003   Príspevky: 5  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-09-19 12:11
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Hello all,

I've used phpMyEdit in a few projects, mainly for the admin part. In the current project I needed to export various records, so I developed and integrated export-related code into the phpMyEdit class. Now the admin can use the usual phpMyEdit features, but also has the option to export as csv the records he sees on the current page (or all records).

The export option can be shown/hidden, like sort, and query, using $opts['display']. You can see how it works in a test page:

http://www.infolib.ro/test/admin/costs.php

I am willing to make the code available for those who need it, and maybe it can also be added to the main class, if the PhpMyEdit authors consider this useful. The export feature is general enough for my needs, but the code may need some improvement to be fully compatible with the phpMyEdit coding standards.

Regards,
Robert

nepto     Založený: 06.01.2003   Príspevky: 381   Bydlisko: Phoenix, Arizona (USA)
Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-09-20 18:05

Very nice!

It will be the best if you would create an extension for this functionality. Everyone who would like to have CSV export will use your extension.

See CVS repository for already existing extensions.

The goal and reward will be, that your functionality will probably persist with further phpMyEdit core updates.

Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-09-20 18:46

Thanks for the advice, Nepto!

I see you developed most of the extensions from the CVS repository, and I will take your code as a basis to develop my own extension for the export feature.

Currently, my code and functions are placed inside the main phpMyEdit class, but I will extend it. I see you also have redefined functions (e.g. execute()), which means if the main execute() function is changed, my execute() will also need to be changed. But, I guess we have o live with that, as the extension is still better for general use, than "hacking" the main class.

When I am ready with the extension, how should I send it?

Regards,
Robert

nick     Založený: 20.10.2003   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-10-20 10:50

Robert,

Your export functionality is exactly what I require for my app.

I would appreciate taking a look at your code as I am new to PHP (background is perl)?

Much appreciated.

Regards,
Nick

newmikey     Založený: 23.10.2003   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-10-23 09:48

Robert, your code is exactly what I have been looking for!

Would you be willing to send me your phpMyEdit classfile by mail? At least I will have a solution until it is enveloped in the project as an extension.

Mike

Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-10-27 17:20

Hi Mike,

Sorry for replying a bit late, I was out of town for several days.

I am willing to send you the code, but you should be also willing to provide your email address :) I have already sent the code to Nick, as he wrote his email address in a private message to me.

Robert

newmikey Napísal:

Robert, your code is exactly what I have been looking for!

Would you be willing to send me your phpMyEdit classfile by mail? At least I will have a solution until it is enveloped in the project as an extension.

Mike

kitjocky     Založený: 07.11.2003   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-11-07 08:17

Hello Robert,

is it possible for you, to send me your class-file ? Currently I'm working on a project for handling personell contacts and your function will be very helpful for me. mailto: alfred.cerny@aon.at

Thanks
Alfred
ferobert Napísal:
Hello all,

I've used phpMyEdit in a few projects, mainly for the admin part. In the current project I needed to export various records, so I developed and integrated export-related code into the phpMyEdit class. Now the admin can use the usual phpMyEdit features, but also has the option to export as csv the records he sees on the current page (or all records).

The export option can be shown/hidden, like sort, and query, using $opts['display']. You can see how it works in a test page:

I am willing to make the code available for those who need it, and maybe it can also be added to the main class, if the PhpMyEdit authors consider this useful. The export feature is general enough for my needs, but the code may need some improvement to be fully compatible with the phpMyEdit coding standards.

Regards,
Robert

Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-11-07 17:20

Hello Alfred,

I've just mailed the class to you. Good luck with your project!

Robert

kitjocky Napísal:
Hello Robert,

is it possible for you, to send me your class-file ? Currently I'm working on a project for handling personell contacts and your function will be very helpful for me. mailto: alfred.cerny@aon.at

Thanks
Alfred

morez     Založený: 10.11.2003   Príspevky: 10  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-11-27 18:03

Hi Robert,
I could be interested in your extension,
may I have a look at it ?

Regards
Marc ( morez@orez.net )

Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-11-28 18:58

Hi Marc,

Just mailed you the class, with some explanations.

Robert

echo     Založený: 28.12.2003   Príspevky: 3  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2003-12-29 07:20

Any hopes on "export as csv" becoming an extension?

phpMyEdit is awesome btw, thanks!

mojakobsen     Založený: 17.02.2004   Príspevky: 3  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2004-02-17 19:33

Hello Robert,

This is exactly what I have been looking for - is it possible for you, to send me your class-file ?

Cheers,
Mogens (mogens@jakobsen.dyndns.dk)

etcetera     Založený: 08.03.2004   Príspevky: 4  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2004-03-08 14:38

Hello Robert,

I looked at your test page and it looks like a really interesting feature that I would like to incorporate into my PME scripts - would it be possible for you to send me your class file?

Regards,
Dan (daniel.dansereau@logikinfo.com)

ferobert Napísal:
Hello all,

Regards,
Robert

hbernard     Založený: 23.03.2003   Príspevky: 159   Bydlisko: FRANCE
Príspevok Zaslal: 2004-03-09 17:49

nepto Napísal:
Very nice!

It will be the best if you would create an extension for this functionality. Everyone who would like to have CSV export will use your extension.

See CVS repository for already existing extensions.

The goal and reward will be, that your functionality will probably persist with further phpMyEdit core updates.

couldn't it be a phpMyEdit native feature ?

bjmuse     Založený: 30.03.2004   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2004-03-30 17:18

Would it be possible for you to send me your class file? It's just what I'm looking for.

Bj Muse (admin@networkmuse.com)

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Ďalší  

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov