Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 28. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Unleash the Power of Your Menstrual Cycle

phpMyEdit General     Unleash the Power of Your Menstrual Cycle
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

davidjohn63     Založený: 30.07.2022   Príspevky: 207  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-03-25 19:02
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Most theorists, scientist, and researchers believe that the primary purpose of the menstrual cycle is to create and prepare a woman's body for pregnancy. Due to groundbreaking new studies on the impact of hormonal changes on a the female brain and how this affects her behavior, I believe that the menstrual cycle is nature's alarm system that provides women with the emotional, psychological, and cognitive adaptive skills and clues that allow them to function and survive in a male dominated society. A woman's menstrual cycle is nature's psychological and biological navigational map that is designed to guide and instruct her on how to improve her life and maximize her full potential.

The menstrual cycle's ebb and flow is not only connected to the waxing and waning of the moon, each week of the cycle is symbolic of the weather cycle of winter, spring, summer and fall as well. Each season of the weather has secrets, rituals and responsibilities that must be utilized to maintain a harmonious flow of nature that stabilizes the environment to maintain and perpetuate the cycle of life. If squirrels do not hide food in the late summer and throughout fall, their species would cease to exist. The same natural wisdom that tells birds when to migrate, bears when to hibernate, and flowers when to blossom is encoded in the menstrual M痛 cycle of each woman. Modern women have been conditioned to curse and hate their menstrual cycle as interference in their daily life as opposed to embracing its innate knowledge, wisdom and practical common sense.

jameseo     Založený: 25.08.2022   Príspevky: 267  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-03-27 21:32

I have never worked with a door company this flexible to my preference. They really got what I was looking for. Here's the link to their https://caldwells.com/ .

Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-04-14 07:58

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. osautbildning

MaryBowens     Založený: 14.04.2023   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-04-14 09:45

Thank you for sharing the information. Just continue composing this kind of post.
Burger King Survey

Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-04-29 12:41

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Youtube to MP3

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov