Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Streda, 24. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  I lost my horse again after I changed my number and ran away

phpMyEdit General     I lost my horse again after I changed my number and ran away
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Dellucci     Založený: 01.02.2023   Príspevky: 10  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-02-01 02:01
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

"Can't you see that?" Yi Ling pointed to himself, "I'm just a small cake. It's delicious." “……???” Yue Zihao pulled his hair and re-examined the little girl sitting beside him-her face in reality seemed smaller than in the game, her facial features were more vivid, her eyelashes fluttered, her eyes were moist, and her skin was surprisingly white, like suet jade. Yue Zihao: ".." Yue Zihao: "I still don't believe it. Do you have any evidence?" Yi Ling did not speak, but took out his cell phone and called out his account interface to show Yue Zihao. Yue Zihao looked at the bright ID of "Little Cake Delicious" on the screen, and finally chose to recognize the facts. Yue Zihao: ".." Yue Zihao: "*** me, no, there are really people modeling their own faces these days?" Yi Ling: ".." Felt offended:) The author has something to say: Be grateful for the little cutie who is chasing more, and scatter red envelopes in the comment section ~ Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution. Thanks to the little angel who threw the [mine]: Deer _ Anne 1; Thanks to the little angel who irrigates [nutrient solution]: Youzhao 20 bottles; Tiaotiaoqi, looking for freedom 1 bottle; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! Chapter 90 Chapter 89 As soon as the plane landed, Ren Huai's mobile phone received a video call. It's not Yi Ling, pietra gray marble , it's Yue Zihao. Ren Huai handed the thing in his hand to the stewardess and pressed the connect button. Huai, "Yue Zihao's face appeared on the screen and waved to Ren Huai with great spirit." Are you almost in Tokyo? " Ren Huai: "Here we are. You are quite punctual." Yue Zihao: "That's not true. I'll play the video for you." See if I love you? Ren Huai: "Go away, don't disgust me." Yue Zihao put his mobile phone on the table and leaned back, revealing a corner of the background-a restaurant, whose morning tea is very famous. Are you having breakfast? Ren Huai looked at the time, converted to the domestic time of six in the morning, Carrara Marble Slab , "you are not said to never leave the bed before eight o'clock." Yue Zihao said, "That's true, but I didn't sleep at all last night." Last night, in order to have a long talk with Yi Ling, Yue Zihao listened to all the gossip he wanted to hear at one time. First, he found a food stall to eat barbecue with Yi Ling. After eating, he went to the bottom of the sea to eat hot pot. Now he came out for breakfast without stopping at all. Netizen face base, what want is this kind of atmosphere. When the waiter came to order, Yi Ling was in the bathroom, and Yue Zihao took the menu and ordered a signature set meal for two. Ren Huai listens to him to sign up for dish name, Agate Stone Price , Calacatta Quartz Slab , raise eyebrow: "Eat so much, your pig?" "Depend on, I am not a person to eat," Yue Zihao is not convinced, "and one went to the bathroom." Ren Huai stepped off the plane and handed the bag to the secretary waiting outside. "Who is it?" He asked casually. Yue Zihao was so playful that he didn't tell Ren Huai directly. Instead, he kept him in suspense: "Guess." Without raising his head, Ren Huai said, "Forget it." Yue Zihao: ".." "Is there anything else?" Ren Huai is really not interested in the people around Yue Zihao. The speed of changing girlfriends is faster than changing clothes. If he really wants to remember one by one, he will not be tired to death. "It's all right. I'll hang up first." He also wanted to send a message to Yi Ling on the way to the hotel. I don't know if she got up. Yue Zihao said, "Who are you looking for in such a hurry to hang up the phone?" Ren Huai glanced at the screen: "It's none of your business." "Let me guess." Yue Zihao took a sip of tea, paused, and opened his mouth mysteriously: "Looking for your girlfriend?" The action in the hands of Ren Huai. He lowered his eyes. "Since when are you so smart?" Yue Zihao:? Yue Zihao: "####, you ***ing scold me?" "I didn't." Ren Huai laughed. Yue Zihao grabbed his cell phone. "What did you mean by that? Are you really in love?" Ren Huai replied succinctly: "Yes." He never wanted to hide the relationship and did not tell Yue Zihao, but he had not found the right occasion to say it.
Yue Zihao covered his chest and continued to act: "I rely on Ren Huai. You are so ***ing mean. Why don't you tell me such a big thing?" "We haven't been together for a long time, and we haven't had time to say it yet," Ren Huai said. "I'm going to wait until I'm free to set up a serious game and introduce you brothers." The smile on Yue Zihao's face stopped. If Yi Ling is introduced to them, it means that Ren Huai is really interested. Introduce it to us? Yue Zihao thought for a moment: "Oh, yes, and Chenglou, the nerd who is engaged in scientific research." Ren Huai looked at him meaningfully: "Well, there is Chenglou, when the time comes to introduce together." "No, no, no, you don't have to introduce me." Yue Zihao sat up straight. Ren Huai's eyes froze. "What do you mean?" "Because.." Yue Zihao cut the camera to the front and aimed at Yi Ling who was coming towards him: "I have already invited my sister-in-law to dinner." …… Yi Ling had just come back from the bathroom when he saw Yue Zihao holding his cell phone to himself. She sat down in her seat and raised her eyes. "What's the matter, Brother Yue?" "No, don't call me brother Yue. That's not right." Yue Zihao is holding his cell phone. Yi Ling: "?" Yue Zihao said, "Sister-in-law, you can call me Xiaoyue." Yi Ling: … … Yi Ling: "Did you stay up late?" “…… I'm chatting with Ah Huai. "Yue Zihao handed over his cell phone." Would you like to say something? " Yi Ling is stupefied, took mobile phone: "elder brother." "Well," Ren Huai quickly reacted, "eating breakfast?" "Yes." Yi Ling glanced at herself on the screen-thanks to the great straight man's original camera, which took a clear picture of the dark circles under her eyes. Compared with her, Ren Huai at the other end of the screen appeared to be in high spirits, obviously just off the plane, Nero Marquina Marble Slab , a suit did not even have a wrinkle. Yi Ling: … … She moved her face back, trying not to appear on the screen. Harm. Woman, this damn shelf. Why don't you look at me? Ren Huai asked. forustone.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov