Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Sobota, 20. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Relocation to a new office

phpMyEdit General     Relocation to a new office
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

BobSatFF     Založený: 21.11.2021   Príspevky: 10  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-01-15 14:54
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Hi all, have you ever been in a situation where you move into a new office and you like everything there except too much UV light? I am, unfortunately, hypersensitive to ultraviolet light, which is why my performance is severely affected. What do you do in a situation like this? I'm from Vancouver.

FabioTGs57     Založený: 21.11.2021   Príspevky: 8  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-01-15 15:01

Hey, why not put blinds on the windows? You will be able to stop your anguish and get on with your duties. I don't think I would tell you anything new if I told you that you can find materials and varieties of modern blinds and thus not create complete darkness in the room. If you're from Vancouver, I suggest you look into Van BC blinds Sonata Design They will advise you on suitable materials and offer more than one variety of modern blinds.

NikoFF32     Založený: 21.11.2021   Príspevky: 7  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-01-15 15:04

I too have a heightened sensitivity to UV light and sunglasses help me. It seems strange to those seeing it for the first time, but it's better than going blind. And blinds are another option, but more complicated than glasses.

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov