Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Utorok, 16. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  New World Review

phpMyEdit General     New World Review
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

FINOTEREST     Založený: 29.06.2020   Príspevky: 11  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-11-25 08:08
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

New World has been out for a while, I’ve had fun in my almost 120 hours of gameplay in Aeternum. Here is my review on New World.

New World has just had its global launch and it is a good MMO that delights players avid for competition or craftsmanship. The universe is catchy and the desire to travel from region to region makes us want to know more about Aeternum. The progression of our character is free, which allows us to have a certain ease in the approach to the game.

New World’s engaging combat both PvE and PvP, and its deep crafting system. The fact that the game is a one a pop payment with no subscription is also a plus, topped off with an extra grating of good graphics and visual design.

New World PROS:

-Amazing Graphics-

This game is just atmospherically Beautiful. It's amazing for an MMO. Going from murky unlit spooky forests to wide-open forests or swamps filled with Flora and Fauna, beasts, and wild game to hunt, The quality is just Immersive and easy to digest. The art direction is something special.

-Sound Design-

If I could do the Italian kissing fingers emoji I would. the sound is amazing. you can hear different biomes change as you cross the landscapes, you can hear people Mining even harvesting or logging in the distance. different times of day sound different with each enemy class help bring a whole new atmosphere with every new area.

-Combat and movement-

Bread and butter of this game. The melee weapons are Great to handle and are quite precise as is the spell weaving, musket fire, bow, and arrow Boasting skill with free aim rather than the classic lock-on system most MMOs use. Although I feel even though there is so much to choose from and can level anything I want, wherever I want, I am still left wanting or needing more from it, especially New World Gold . I hope this is rectified through expansions or new weapon classes or improvements to combat.

Conclusion:

By and large, New World is an okay game right now, one that has good bones and the potential to be really good with time. It’s definitely in its early stages going through typical MMO growing pains, and, as the largest game to release by Amazon Game Studios to date, it’s worth commending the studio on the launch.

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov