Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 29. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Or because you are Shopping Addiction

phpMyEdit Features     Or because you are Shopping Addiction
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3  Ďalší  

pippy     Založený: 15.01.2021   Príspevky: 177  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-03-02 06:16
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

What is shopping addiction?
Shopping Addiction or Oniomania or Compulsive Buying Disorder is sometimes called. Shopaholic syndrome is a behavioral disorder characterized by: Patients are obsessed with spending. Or want to do shopping all the time Without them being able to resist Or stop doing their own actions Until eventually causing negative effects

Symptoms of shopping addiction
Many people may confuse themselves. Or people around just like shopping Or is it a shopping addiction? Experts say If you have 4 or more of the following behaviors, you are considered a shopping addiction.

Overspend
Buy more than necessary
Don't tell your family Or people close to know that they are shopping too much
I like to return the items I bought because I feel guilty.
Shopping until it disrupts a love or relationship.
Prefer to use a credit card over cash.
Shopping to get upset, sad, lonely, or shopping to improve your mood.
Frequently quarrel with other people over your shopping habits.
Often feel guilty or ashamed after shopping
Always contemplating your own financial problems.
Willing to pay the bill late Or choose to open a new credit card for shopping while the old credit card debt has not been paid
Obsessed with shopping all the time.
If not shopping, it will feel terrible.
Shopping more In order to feel satisfied as before
Only shopping until it disrupts daily activities such as skipping school and shopping
Intentional or try to stop shopping but you can't do it.
Why are some people Shopping Addiction
Shopping addiction is often caused by psychological factors, in most cases when feeling lonely, sad, sad, or out of control. Will choose to relieve stress Or relieve the emotions that arise by shopping With experts saying Shopping addiction is a warning sign People with this disease have some knots, feelings, or sores that they try to hide deep within their minds because they don't want to face it. They choose to go shopping So that you can forget that clue in your heart But as time goes by The knot in my heart has not been resolved. They are even more addicted to shopping very hard. Until the end, it may affect your life. Both in finance, relationship, and work

Another possible cause is The link between shopping and brain activity According to experts from Indiana University, USA, some people are addicted to shopping because they like the feeling of shopping, ie when shopping. The brain releases dopamine and endorphin, known as happiness chemicals. In that case, they become addicted to the feelings that arise. And ultimately addicted to shopping

Who is at Risk of a Shopping Addiction?
Shopping addiction is most common in adolescents and women. Most begin in late adolescence or early adulthood. And the symptoms of the disease will gradually decrease with age.

Personality can also contribute to a shopping addiction. By one research study published in 2001. According to 2015, friendly people like meeting people or socializing. (Extraversion or Extrovert) and people who are easily emotional. Or unstable mood (Neuroticism) is more likely to become an addiction to shopping. The researchers assumed that Social enthusiasts may use shopping as a tool to shift their social status. People who are prone to temperament may shop around to get rid of their negative emotions. Wrong with people who have a thorough personality. Self-discipline (Conscientious) and people who are gentle, docile, non-obstructive (Agreeable) are less likely to have a shopping addiction.

Follow more information here >> slot wallet

Wayne     Založený: 18.04.2021   Príspevky: 837  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-03 12:34

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. N95 mask

alexzender     Založený: 09.08.2020   Príspevky: 648  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-06 12:25

Air Purifier, Hydrogen Water Generator and Water Purifier CE, CB, ROHS, SASO, CQC, CCC Approval & ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate Own 65 patents and 49 awards 12 months warranty Purificador de ar de Olansi

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-06 12:28

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. 먹튀검증사이트

laakea     Založený: 20.04.2021   Príspevky: 1104  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-11 12:08

The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. Pi Email

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-15 14:55

It a fabulous blog post As i looked at caused by have the application. Advise everything that Need be to find expectation on potential future you certainly will persist designed for writing a great wonderful blog post. https://www.wireonelogin.com/

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-26 18:15

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. Ethash miner

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-29 08:20

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. voir films

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-09 14:26

Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. foxz88

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-18 16:17

enamel badges made to order, Badge Creation make all types of badges and lapel pins, enamel and printed. Call us on 0845 299 6550 https://www.badgecreation.co.uk

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-19 14:17

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. ดูหนังออนไลน์ใหม่

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-20 12:02

Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Cheapest smm panel

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-28 11:55

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. Dharma Ocean Foundation

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-28 11:55

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. Dharma Ocean Foundation

jonemartin     Založený: 27.09.2021   Príspevky: 114  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-30 18:49

Software is developed using computer programming. We can use processes and techniques to create working software, including requirements definition, data flow design etc. In other ways. We should to repair and installed. Damage Restoration Services in Georgetown TX

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3  Ďalší  

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov