Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 28. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  ep  »  Fórum  »  "Liniker" punched Liverpool fans who came out to c

ep General     "Liniker" punched Liverpool fans who came out to c
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

limited     Založený: 08.12.2020   Príspevky: 34  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-02-15 10:22
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Former Leicester City striker Gary Liniger defends Jürgen Klopp after some supporters expressed their desire for the club to dismiss him.

Liverpool have lost 3 Premier League games in a row This widens the distance between them and the Manchester City crowd that it is almost slotxo impossible to catch up. The chances of reaching the top four are still fading as Chelsea, whose midweek program will immediately overtake the Reds, should they beat their opponents.

Although the team's condition had not been improved since the start of the season due to the absence of Van Dijk, Shota and Joe Gomez, some fans have expressed their frustrations behind their beloved team losing to Les. Ter City went 3-1 despite first leading off from Mohamed Salah's shot.

Recently, former England striker Gary Liniger, a BBC guru, tweeted out defending the German footballer and blamed fans for thinking of kicking him out of his position.

"Let me ask a few questions for the little Liverpool fans who want to kick Klopp from his position: are you guys crazy?"

Kierraajones     Založený: 19.02.2021   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-02-19 04:02

an extraordinary article, With heaps of data in it, These articles help clients keen on the site, and keep on sharing more ... best of luck! wuxiaworld

html5     Založený: 28.11.2020   Príspevky: 18  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-02-22 11:48

you are right!
sudoku 247

minion890     Založený: 26.02.2021   Príspevky: 64  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-02-26 10:53

Your article is great, I have read a lot of articles but I am really impressed with your writing style. I will review this post.
directions

w5dss1     Založený: 25.02.2021   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-03-02 15:50

check out this amazing product, which definitely speeding your internet. <a href=&#8221;https://sites.google.com/view/url-garmin-com-express-/&#8220;>garmin.com/express </a>. You can open mywifiext.local with no assistance.No limits. The installation is quite easy. You can setup in your home, work environment.

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov