Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 29. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  phpMyEdit Configuration

phpMyEdit General     phpMyEdit Configuration
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

jackneeson     Založený: 26.05.2018   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2018-05-29 08:05
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Hi,

I have a form that has a date column. I want the users of the form to be able to select rows where the date is greater or less than some date. However, the phpMyEdit default for searches on a column is the LIKE operator.
Any ideas how to use ">", "<", or BETWEEN in column searches?.
PS. phpMyEdit rocks! With only a basic understanding of php and MySQL, I managed to put together a very nice little data entry application for some friends. Thanks to all the developers.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2LDjk37
Marketing video service

Thanks!

parkjonasa     Založený: 22.11.2019   Príspevky: 3  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2019-11-22 09:01
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

McAfee does not need any introduction at all. It is a popular and well-known antivirus software present in the market. McAfee offers complete solutions for protecting devices from malware, viruses, and other threats. It keeps the system safe from infections. In the present world, it is essential to safeguard devices for protecting important data and privacy. Hence having a strong antivirus such as McAfee is a must. Just get it from mcafee.com/activate .

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov