Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Sobota, 20. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  phpMyEdit and PHP 5

phpMyEdit Installation     phpMyEdit and PHP 5
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Leon     Založený: 19.01.2012   Príspevky: 7  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2013-11-20 09:34
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

My webhost has upgraded to php5 and I had to upgrade my joomla website to joomla ver 2.5 (from 1.5) I used phpMyEdit sucessfully on the 1.5 website. Now, however, all I get is a blank screen when I click on my previous links. I assume that this is due to the php version upgrade however, no search gives me a later download than phpMyEdit 5.7.1 although I see references from Sab in the post "Install Problem php 5." to a version of phpMyEditClass that is amended to cater for php5. The link in the forum - here is the source code of phpMyEdit 5.4 for PHP5 - leads to a page with a 404 error. Could somebody please provide a working link to the phpMyEditClass file that works with php5? (I also wrongly posted this message as a reply in the above post. Please feel free to delete from there.)

doug     Založený: 10.02.2003   Príspevky: 1013   Bydlisko: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Príspevok Zaslal: 2013-11-20 11:03

I have used the current distribution with PHP 5 on 100 websites without problem. I suspect you need to set error_level / error reporting to report all errors, also check server error logs.

Leon     Založený: 19.01.2012   Príspevky: 7  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2013-11-20 15:53

Hi Doug,
As per usual, thanks for the prompt response. The error messages solved my problem. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Pyarsekaho     Založený: 25.03.2015   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2015-03-25 11:41

I also have to same problem. PLEASE, anyone out there answer this question.?????

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest testking ccna exam and high quality toefl test and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated questions with principiacollege pass guarantee along with www.hood.edu training.

vejodydej     Založený: 16.09.2020   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-09-16 07:47

That web host page help us to upgrade all the software that are attached to our system like PHP and JOOMLA etc. Now all I get is a blank screen college-paper.org review will resolve this issue.

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov