Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 29. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  How to get the icons displaying after installation ?

phpMyEdit Installation     How to get the icons displaying after installation ?
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

piterRG     Založený: 06.07.2009   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-07-06 01:22
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

After installing version 5.7.1 on two different servers, and preparing a table, I never get an interface result with the nice icons showing. I just get an 'X' for the search for example but no side column with the 4 icons showing on every example (my first column displays as a radio button column) ?

What could be the problem ?

Thanks

Peter[/img]

apollobc     Založený: 18.08.2009   Príspevky: 8  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-08-18 08:35

In the configuration section...
Line ~274 /(file created by PHPMyEdit)

Kód:
$opts['navigation'] = 'BD';

Change To...

Kód:
$opts['navigation'] = 'GD';

Navigation style: B - buttons (default), T - text links, G - graphic links

Buttons position: U - up, D - down (default)

guardian46     Založený: 31.05.2005   Príspevky: 34  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-09-30 19:16

I'm having trouble with this too.
Kód:
$opts['navigation'] = 'GUD';

I had been using 'BUD', and after changing to 'GUD' I am not seeing any graphics. The radio buttons are gone and in their place are the words VIEW CHANGE (with underlines). I looked for the graphic files and found the .png files in the /pme/images directory. Any ideas why they aren't displaying? Thanks.

Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-10-01 02:21

guardian46 Napísal:
I'm having trouble with this too.
Kód:
$opts['navigation'] = 'GUD';

I had been using 'BUD', and after changing to 'GUD' I am not seeing any graphics. The radio buttons are gone and in their place are the words VIEW CHANGE (with underlines). I looked for the graphic files and found the .png files in the /pme/images directory. Any ideas why they aren't displaying? Thanks.

I can not duplicate your problem... but

On mine 'GUD' works ok, but it shouldn't??

You should select either 'B', 'T' or 'G'
(by buttons, think they mean radio)
This selects Butons, Text or Graphical links.

Then you should select either 'U' or 'D'
This places the command buttons at either the top or bottom of the page. (Does not affect the "links" on the left of the columns.

Keeping this in mind you setting choices are...
BU,BD,TU,TD,GU,GD for you selection it should be 'GD'

If your graphics are in the edit graphics folder (example:/images/pme-view.png) not sure they are not displaying. I would verify the paths are correct and possibly re-install the software?

Do you have the newest version of the software, can you view the graphics by typing in the path to one of them?

Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-10-01 18:33

Hmm... very strange. I did download and copy to my server the 5.7.1 files, with no effect on my issue. I'm thinking this is a path problem, but I have different files displaying differently. While one PHP file shows VIEW CHANGE another shows little squares where the icons should be (the function works when clicked, just no icon). I've tried 'GU' and 'GD', as well as 'GUD' but none displays the graphics. I even removed the link to my .css file, as a test, but nothing changed. This is on an inside server, so there is no web access. Here are the paths of the files:

/var/www/html/pme/images (PME images)
/var/www/html/docs (calling files to PME)

From calling file:
Kód:
require_once '../pme/phpMyEdit.class.php';
new phpMyEdit($opts);

Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-10-01 19:23

Yes...
Sounds like a path issue, you should be able to right click the little square where the icon should be, select properties, and it should give you the path the server is looking for the files!

My directory structure...
Kód:

{htdocs or root}
    pme/
    extensions/
    images/
        alt/
            pme-change.png
            pme-copy.png
            pme-delete.png
            pme-view.png
        pme-change.png
        pme-copy.png
        pme-delete.png
        pme-view.png
    lang/
    phpMyEdit.class.php
    phpMyEdit_examples.php
    phpMyEditSetup.php
    pre_example.php
    ppg_products.php <- my created files

Hope that helps...

Príspevok Zaslal: 2009-10-01 21:53

Thanks Apollo,

The path is showing wrong. In checking the properties the path is /var/www/html/docs/images/xxxx.png. The correct path to the images is /var/www/html/pme/images/xxxx.png. I can move the .png files from the pme directory to the docs/images directory, but am wondering if you know how to correct the path so the calling file finds them in the pme/images directory?

purple45     Založený: 10.03.2015   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2015-03-10 11:48

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov