Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Sobota, 20. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Rebirth of the star simulation game

phpMyEdit General     Rebirth of the star simulation game
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Dellucci     Založený: 01.02.2023   Príspevky: 10  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-02-01 01:59
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

With the eyes of the public, Li Yixin came to the music department. According to the sign, Li Yixin went through the admission formalities. It is found that the number of students enrolled in the music department is not very large, because the art major enrolls students in the music department every year, basically maintaining only one class of more than 30 students in each major. And what Li Yixin signs up for is modern pop music major, the number of people is among them more, a class totals 40 people. Finish the formalities and get the class schedule. Came to the professional assembly inside the classroom, found that almost everyone is busy, do not interfere with each other. Li Yixin remembered that when she was at the Central Academy of Drama, she was not like this. I don't know if the people who studied acting were more lively, and many of them were familiar with people. Musicians just like to play a little personality and be quiet. At this time, a soft female voice came from Li Yixin: "Hello, is there anyone sitting next to you?" Li Yixin looked down the voice and found that she was a very petite girl, touch screen kiosk , wearing a pair of black-framed myopic glasses and a simple white T-shirt and jeans. It's not very beautiful, but it's very comfortable. There's no one. Sit down. Li Yixin picked up the bag on the stool beside her and let the girl sit down. Thank you. My name is Zhou Yi. I am a native of Hong Kong. I am a freshman majoring in pop music in the Music Department of the University of Hong Kong. Nice to meet you. After Zhou Yi sat down, she began to introduce herself endlessly. Seeing Zhou Yi introducing herself so warmly, Li Yixin was embarrassed to sit coldly and said jokingly: Hello, my name is Li Yixin. I was born in Hong Kong and grew up in Los Angeles, USA. My parents' ancestral home is Hunan. Like you, thermal imaging camera , I'm a freshman majoring in pop music at the University of Hong Kong, but I think all the students in this classroom are freshmen majoring in pop music at the University of Hong Kong. "Yes, we are classmates, certainly the same major, I did not think of this.". "Zhou Yi felt embarrassed and touched her head.". Li Yixin looked at Zhou Yi and thought to herself, "This girl is quite funny. She is so simple. She is a little white.". It can be kept as a pet, so that four years of college life will not be boring. Li Yixin laughed out loud at the thought of this. Zhou Yi gawked at Li Yixin and said, "You look so beautiful when you smile. I just saw you get off from the parking lot and have been following you. I found that you are the same place I came to report. We are both music students.". I wonder if we can be friends? "Aren't we friends now?" Li Yixin asked in reply. Yeah, we're friends now. "Zhou Yi said with a silly smile.". At this time, temperature screening kiosk , interactive kiosk price , the tutor of pop music also came in, just like all universities, the tutor's endless introduction to the music department of the University of Hong Kong, as well as the great achievements of the teachers of various subjects, finally ended after more than two hours. By the time the tutor said it was time to disperse, Li Yixin's ears rang out that the task of admission was finally over. Li Yixin also succeeded in getting Singing + 5 and Intelligence + 2. Personal attributes have also changed: Acting: 134 Eloquence: 123 Singing: 340 Fame: 0 Deportment: 298 Dynamic: 214 Physical: 264 Intelligence 279 Confidence: 130 The task list has also changed: The main task is to complete the first semester of study. Content: complete all subjects of the first semester on time and get good grades in this semester. Final exam for each grade A, reward: singing + 10 intelligence + 5 (chance to get hidden tasks, chance is 30%) Half of the grade is A, the rest is B, reward: singing skill + 5 intelligence + 3 (chance to get hidden task, chance is 10%) If each score is above B, reward: singing skill + 3 intelligence + 1 (chance to get hidden task, chance is 1%) Each grade is below B, reward: singing skill + 1 intelligence-2 (have a chance to get an attribute reduced by 1-10.) Daily tasks-school curriculum learning. Content: Complete the course of the school, every full month of study.
Reward: Singing + 5. After Li Yixin reads, cry greatly in the heart: "Won't, is the 2nd main task so long?"? It's enough to wait for a semester, and the requirements are a little harsh. And the probability of the hidden task is too low. But forget it, maybe it's because the first main task is too simple. Fortunately, I just finished the task and the attributes have increased. I also made a good friend today. It's better to walk around the street and see if there is any chance to trigger other tasks. Yixin, your home is not in Hong Kong. Are you going to live in the dormitory of the school? Do you need help moving things? I can help you. Zhou Yi said to Li Yixin enthusiastically. No, I'm not going to live in the dormitory of the school. My parents have arranged a single apartment for me in Hong Kong. It's already ready. If you have nothing to do in the afternoon, we can go shopping together. What do you think? "Well, I haven't been shopping for a long time, so let's go together." Zhou Yi happily immediately took Li Yixin's arm and walked out, fearing that Li Yixin would have a chance to go back on her word. Li Yixin drove Zhou Yi to the city center. They wandered aimlessly and unconsciously carried four or five bags in their hands. When preparing to leave the mall, Li Yixin and Zhou Yi met a fashion magazine looking for street models outside. Based on her excellent appearance and a pure and energetic dress, she immediately entered the eyes of photographers. Then a reporter came to negotiate with Li Yixin. Hello, Miss. Here is my business card. I'm Du Ming, a reporter from Ally Fashion Magazine. You can call me Xiao Du. We are now doing fashion street photography in this area, which is to find more fashionable passers-by to take some pictures of you for our street photography column. It doesn't take long. It can be done in a few minutes. I wonder if you could ask us to take some pictures for the magazine. When Li Yixin had not yet made a reply, a prompt box popped up. Trigger side quests-fashion magazine street shot Content: Take a photo as a fashion street shot and publish it in Ally Fashion Magazine. Rewards: Deportment + 1, digital signage kiosk , Confidence + 1, Popularity + 1 (and a chance to trigger a follow-up mission, 50% chance). hsdtouch.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov