Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 19. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  The warm wind is not as affectionate as you.

phpMyEdit General     The warm wind is not as affectionate as you.
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Donas     Založený: 16.01.2023   Príspevky: 8  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-16 06:19
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

While speaking, the media man deliberately sent the microphone in his hand to Ji Mengran's mouth: "You don't have to stare at us like that. Since you framed your sister through the media, isn't it a matter of course to be surrounded by the media now?" The ability of the media to entangle people is already very powerful, and at the moment, because the truth has come to light, Ji Mengran is even more vindictive and blocked there. Ji Nuan never spoke again, only looking in that direction, his face covered with a layer of cold sarcasm. The next second, Ji Mengran chose to push away the microphones sent to his eyes. With an ugly face, he grabbed another microphone and went to smash the cameras directly: "Bad is bad. I can't even afford so many cameras." However, to say that she wanted to smash the camera, she wanted to destroy the evidence today. Just as Ji Mengran was about to smash it, Ji Nuan stood in front and calmly said, "If necessary, I can record it again at any time." Hearing Ji Nuan's words, Ji Mengran's action of waving his hand froze. The originals of those photos are in their hands at the depth of field. Even if these cameras are smashed in the field today, they can be re-recorded at any time. Ji Mengran's eyes were red with anger, and in a twinkling of an eye he saw Ji Nuan still sitting on the sofa on the stage, heavy duty warehouse rack , holding his chin in one hand and looking in this direction, but his expression was very pale. Since Miss Ji Er is very dissatisfied with today's press conference, why don't you continue to record a paragraph? I'll give you one last chance to formally clarify and explain the photos that have been processed enough to confuse the public, as well as your real purpose. Why don't you say it yourself? Anyone can feel the coldness that invades the bone marrow behind the coldness in the tone of Mo Jingshen. The current scene in front of the multimedia hall has been somewhat out of control, because of the depth of ink, those people are approaching Ji Mengran, Pallet rack upright , blindly asking her to say her purpose and ideas to do so. What other purpose could there be? A lot of things, driven by the depth of ink, have become obvious reasons. At this moment, all the people who have seen the live broadcast of the conference have been scolding Ji Mengran on the Internet. And Ji Mengran's face was the palest expression of panic that Ji Nuan had ever seen on her face. As if he had panicked and been forced by these people, he wanted to get angry but dared not, and the trembling on his shoulders could hardly be suppressed. She clasped her hands forcefully, and the calmness on her face was almost unbearable: "a man who shouldn't be surnamed Ji is about to take away our Ji family property. I'm not willing to try to do something to fight for my own interests. I have nothing to say at this point." Ji Mengran did not care about anything at the moment. He lowered his head and was about to rush out of the crowd. As a result, he managed to push a few people away and was about to run out of the multimedia hall. Suddenly, he saw Ji Hongwen standing outside the door, just behind the crowd. At the moment when Ji Mengran rushed out, his footsteps froze and he looked at Ji Hongwen who would be here. Last Ji Hongwen was very angry and hated the sight of iron but not steel. Ji Mengran's voice was shrill: "They even invited you here?!" Meng Ran, in front of the media, complained publicly that she could not get a penny of Ji's money. You are really my good daughter.
"Ji Hongwen looked calm and said angrily, Narrow aisle rack , long span shelving ," I'm not going to give Ji Shi to you. Don't you know why? Ji Nuan has her own Mn group under her name. Even if I give her everything of the Ji family in the future, all of them are still surnamed Ji. She will protect everything that belongs to the Ji family, and you? Once Ji Shi is handed over to you, your stupid brain will be swallowed up by Sheng's group overnight! Ji Mengran red eyes, in front of the media to expose the truth after he had no face, but did not expect that Mo Jingshen could be so fast and ruthless, even Ji Hongwen were invited over! Is this to help Ji Nuan turn over at the same time, kick her into hell completely? "This is Ji Dong?" "Sure enough, it's really Ji Dong." "Ji Dong, now that you have arrived at the scene, why don't you tell me what's going on between your two daughters?" Seeing that some media people have gone to Ji Hongwen, but Ji Hongwen will not speak to her at all now, he has always been toward Ji Nuan, toward the person who is not his own daughter at all! Ji Mengran's face was stiff, his pupils were dilated and looking in the direction of Ji Hongwen, and then the light in his eyes cracked little by little, even though there was no change in her facial features, but she could clearly see her emotional collapse. Because Ji Hongwen came, Ji Nuan directly got up and walked in the direction of the door. After all, Ji Mengran was surrounded by the media. But Ji Hongwen is the chairman of Ji's Group. People of his age seldom deal with the media at ordinary times. It's better to let him get away earlier. Ji Nuan walked into the crowd and reached Ji Hongwen's side. At the same time, he raised his hand: "I'm sorry, everyone. Today's press conference mostly revolves around the photos that are close to slander to analyze and explain. As for other unrelated topics, most of them are family matters. Please pay attention to the sense of propriety." Seeing Ji Nuan raise his hand in front of Ji Hongwen, Ji Mengran stared coldly at Ji Nuan with red eyes, until Ji Hongwen also raised his hand instinctively to protect Ji Nuan to his side in order not to be squeezed by the crowd, looking at the scene of "father-daughter" affection, Ji Mengran suddenly sneered, and suddenly grabbed a more resistant camera on a person's shoulder behind him while people were not paying attention. He smashed it directly in the direction of the season's warmth. Ah! Careful No one expected that Ji Mengran would suddenly have such an extreme move, this camera is not small, and very heavy, the side immediately broke out a few screams. When Ji Nuan suddenly turned around and saw the camera coming at him, before he could avoid it, he did not know when he had come over and pulled her directly, quickly pulled her into his arms, and at the same time turned his back to block the camera directly for Ji Nuan. Fortunately, Mo Jingshen pulled her away a certain distance, even if he had suffered for her. But the force of the smash had already deviated a lot, only grazed the man's shoulder, and then fell heavily to the ground. Oh, my God, radio shuttle racking , it was so close, is it all right. "General Manager Mo, are you all right?" The reporters and media people around him all looked scared. omracking.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov