Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 28. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Zombie police

phpMyEdit General     Zombie police
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

JacobThompson     Založený: 09.01.2023   Príspevky: 11  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-09 06:02
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

After a moment's silence, Watanabe nodded and said in a deep voice, "I have to say, I still underestimated you a little.". Oh, by the way, what's your name? Well, it seems to be called Ogo Takeo, right? He smiled coldly and faintly, and a faint smile of contempt appeared at the corners of his mouth. "Don't act in front of me," he continued. These people are just the bottom staff near my Black Dragon Society. In the face of your men, they can only be regarded as children with weak fists and feet at most. They are the ones who can really compete with your men! Looking at the direction of Watanabe's finger, the crowd automatically dodged, and then a group of people walked out proudly. You think you can handle my men with just ten men? With a flash of light in his eyes, Takeo Ogo shook his head with a smile. "Don't pretend you don't know me, Watanabe. Is Watanabe your eldest brother?"? In the past, the two Prajna beside Takeda Teng were also arranged by your Black Dragon Club, right? Not to mention the laboratories he built under the guidance of your Black Dragon Society. "Oh, you seem to know quite a lot." Watanabe didn't care much about spreading out his hands and said, "But what you don't know is that there are many chess pieces like Takeda Teng in my Black Dragon Club.". It's just that what I didn't expect was that you, a small young dragon club, had hidden so deeply that my eldest brother died unjustly. In the depths of his eyes, a little orange light suddenly flashed out of the big village warrior, and his whole body's momentum rose out of his voice and said, "As far as you are concerned, the Young Dragon Club is just a small club that can be destroyed at every turn.". However, it no longer exists now, replaced by the Red Dragon Club, which I broke the cocoon and reborn! "Well, Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters , I don't know what it means!" The leader of the ten people who came out of the crowd stood beside Watanabe and said in a cold voice, "Who gave you the courage to take such a name as the Red Club?"! In Fusang Island, only my Black Dragon Society can take the name of dragon. I don't care who you are, change the name of the society immediately! Takeo Ogo looked at the guy with an indifferent expression on his face and said, "What if I say no?" The man, who was a little stronger than Watanabe, growled ferociously, "Then die!" Stepping back into the battle, the light fog filled the air, and the indifferent voice of Takeshi came: "I'm waiting for you." "Bastard!" With a loud shout of anger, the man roared out of his body, wiped his hands on his waist, and countless shadows hissed through the air and sank into the dim fog. Do it, kill them, ceramic bobbin heater , Ozone generator ceramic plate , leave no one! Turned to look at Watanabe after a sharp roar, his body a shake, wrapped in the wind like a big bird in the air into the mist. The remaining nine men gave a strange cry in their mouths, and their eyes were full of crazy killing intentions, holding all kinds of sharp blades, and they followed closely without hesitation. That's all. It's just a young dragon club. Can it be earth-shaking? Watanabe, who had completely cast aside his worries, muttered in his mouth, waved his hand casually, and shouted at many of his men who were eager to try: "Kill them, leave no one behind!" "Wow!" "Oh, yeah, yeah!" As his voice fell, there was a howl over the field. More than two thousand people, more than two thousand strong adults armed with violent weapons, rushed like a tide towards the center of the field shrouded by a faint fog. Inside the Tiangang Disha array, Daxiang Wufu waved away dozens of small hidden weapons shot in front of him, stepped to the right, and the whole person appeared at the core of the array in an instant. Come on, come on! The prestige of my Red Dragon Society will be watered with your blood! His whole body escaped a trace of corpse gas into the middle of the battle, and his heart was not without a soft whisper of excitement. Chapter 562 of the main text: Disappearing Electricity Everywhere in the building of the Purple Cherry Blossom Auction House was dark, except for the information processing center on the twelfth floor, which emitted a brilliant light. However, as time went by, Asian men and others found that the brightness of the incandescent white electric column in the center of the room seemed to be slowly decreasing.
In the end, even Dajiang Jinchuan, who was standing outside the door and just poked his head into the room, discovered the situation, so he was in a hurry: "What's going on?"? Did you lower the power of the weapon again without permission? The Asian man with an ugly look on his face didn't bother to answer him at all. He just hissed at the African man in the corner: "Philip, what happened?"? Why is the intensity reduced? After a moment of crackling on the LCD keyboard, the African American man with a cold sweat on his forehead replied with a frightened voice in his eyes: "What the hell!"! There's nothing wrong with the plasma weapon program! But But the program shows that the electricity is disappearing at a very terrible rate. "Disappear!" The Asian man and the blonde woman said in unison, "How is that possible?" "Philip, this is no time for jokes!" The grim-faced blonde gave the African-American man a hard look. "I ask you again, is there really nothing wrong with the program?" "Victoria, you can question my ability, but please don't doubt my intelligence," the African-American man asked in an angry voice filled with grievance on his big black face plate! I know when to joke and when not to joke! Looking at the brightness of the electric light column and a little lower, the Asian man was very uneasy and asked: "Then you say that the weapon program is no problem at all, but why does the electricity disappear so quickly?" Damn it! Don't ask me, I don't know anything! After an emotional roar, the African-American man squatted on the ground with his hands on his head and complained with tears streaming down his face: Damn it, I'm just a programmer! Surrounded by VY poison gas, now it's time to face a humanoid monster that can't be killed by thousands of volts of electricity. It's so scary here! I want to go home! Faced with the sudden collapse of his partner, the Asian man was equally anxious: "Nima, what time is it now, ceramic bobbin element , you are still playing a small temper!"! With an angry look on his face, he planned to run around the electric light column and kick it over as soon as his legs moved. At this time, the big river Jinchuan outside the door also ran in to join in the fun. global-ceramics.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov