Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Utorok, 16. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Save Destiny's Child. Wear it.

phpMyEdit General     Save Destiny's Child. Wear it.
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Kimberly1     Založený: 09.01.2023   Príspevky: 10  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-09 03:01
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

However, since it is their own, then they will grasp it well, no one can take it away. Xiao Yue reached out and handed over the sugar cube in her hand. Because Shen Li is more than 1.8 meters tall, and he is only a 15-year-old boy, he has to lift a master to his mouth. Shen Li watched his child share the food with himself. Although he hated sweets, he bowed his head and ate the sugar cube in the child's hand. Lips touch the child's fingers, watching the child withdraw his hand like a frightened rabbit, immediately feel happy, even the sugar cubes in his mouth are not so annoying. It seems that the sweets are still good, at least the taste of their own children is very good. After Xiao Yue withdrew her hand, she felt her nails were boiling hot, and even her heart began to beat faster. After trying to calm herself down, she said, "Shall we go to the river to see the river lantern?" Xiao Yue dare not say to guess lantern riddles. Because remember the little general is a military general, love to practice martial arts since childhood, but never heard of the little general's literary talent? If you take the little general to guess the lantern riddles, wouldn't it be embarrassing if you couldn't guess? But Shen Li is not worried, after all, in the 21st century, he is a straight a student. I don't know how much I heard about the lantern riddles of the ancients, and the world is not much different from those ancient times in China for five thousand years. Instead of taking Xiao Yue to see the river lanterns, Shen Li took him to watch the lantern riddles. "Didn't you say that the lanterns of the Lantern Festival were bright, like stars?"? I haven't seen the fairyland scenery in your mouth. Let's go and have a look first, OK? Xiao Yue took a look at him, american hot tub , not good to refuse, big deal. Go up and guess for yourself! But 'Topsy-turvy-type an idiom. ' Shen Li: "Tears." 'Since I was born in a rich family, I often went in and out to enjoy the splendor. Long live has also passed on the imperial edict, and generations of children and grandchildren have been exploring flowers. ' Shen Li: "Bee" …… In this way, Xiao Yue watched helplessly as Shen Li solved many lantern riddles, and there were more and more objects in his hands. Surprised, Xiao Yue stumbled and said, "Little General, enough, garden jacuzzi tub , enough.". Too much. Think about just now I thought the little general was a warrior with bad literary talent, and instantly I felt my face hurt. Shen Li looked at so many things in his hands, but also knew that he was not careful to play, consciously took over the things in his hands. At the end of Shen Li's walk, he saw a lantern with green pines and bamboos painted on its surface, a thatched hut, and two people standing side by side. Attracting oneself is indeed the lantern riddle inside. 'At The beginning of spring, when people go to the rivers, the setting sun can accompany the immortals. They promise each other that they are willing to share their hearts. What year is it when the silver silk and white head are used? ' The seller was an elderly man in his sixties. Shen Li stepped forward and said, "Old man, I wonder if that lantern is for sale?" The old man glanced at Shen Li and then at Xiao Yue. "Lantern riddles are easy to guess, but hard to do," he sighed. Shen Li was noncommittal: "Nothing is absolute. It depends on the person."? What do you say? With that, Shen Li pulled Xiao Yue and slowly interlocked his fingers with him. The old man looked at Shen Li like this and relaxed, "May you remember the present with golden words." Then he took down the lantern. No charge. I wish you two. Xiao Yue took the lantern, saw the words above, immediately felt swollen in the heart, can not tell what feeling, jacuzzi bath spa , jacuzzi bathtub manufacturers , is to cry. After thanking the old man, Shen Li took Xiao Yue away. Looked at the child's red eyes, coax: "I wanted to make you happy, how to cry?" "I'm not crying!" Xiao Yue insisted. Shen Li followed his words: "Yes, yes, yes, you didn't cry, but I was wrong.". So, young man, do you still like my gift? Xiao Yue choked up and said, "Yes." I like it very much. In the middle of the night, the fireworks burst, illuminating the shadows, and Xiao Yue and Shen Li enjoyed themselves very much. All the gadgets in Xiao Yue's hands were brought back to the carriage by the servants, leaving only the lantern in her hands. A tall, a petite, two people also carry a'grow old with the son 'lantern, in the vast sea of people and the sky lantern appears to be particularly harmonious. The author has something to say: Such as the title, boring to add a more. Just take a look.
The little angel you like can be collected. Thank you Chapter 44 the world of brothers. Just as Shen Li and Xiao Yue were swimming in the river to enjoy the lanterns, Xiao Si came out and jumped. The last time Xiao Mei was directly pointed out by Shen Li that he had an engagement, he dared not make a demon in front of Shen Li again. But Xiao Si is not, his age is just the youth, that face is picking the advantages of Xiao Jiayu and Mrs. Xiao long, on this face, can be said to be a scourge. Mrs. Xiao also intends to let Xiao Si close to Shen Li, anyway is a family, looks more or less similar, and Xiao Yue did not grow up, Shen Li even like Xiao Yue can not have no wives and concubines, men, are not the same! Xiao Si has been intelligent since childhood, and naturally it is impossible for him to come up directly like his sister. He did meet Shen Li by accident when he was on the shore. The Lantern Festival is held once a year. Naturally, it is a scene of hustle and bustle, and even there are many cruise ships on the river. Although Shen Li booked a cruise ship, he was blocked in the upper reaches. Xiao Si respectfully wrote for Shen Li, and generously invited them to travel together. Shen Li didn't want to spare Xiao Yue's interest, so he answered. During the dinner, Xiao Si spoke gracefully and politely, and could not pick out a mistake, plus that face, it was really easy for people to have a good impression. If it wasn't Shen Li here, I'm afraid he would really fall into his trap. Shen Li is indifferent, the whole process in taking care of their own little lover, serving tea and water, very attentive. Thought: If they did not come to this world, met Xiao Si, I am afraid that their lover's life is really difficult. Xiao Yue really doesn't like this half-brother, but he just got Shen Li's lantern, the information inside is enough for Xiao Yue to be happy for a whole year, not for a lifetime! Now he doesn't want to be disturbed by outsiders, just think of him as a person who comes to deliver the ship! And Shen Li although do not fall Xiao Si face, but also did not put what mind in that, do one's best to serve oneself, Xiao Yue's mood is very good instead. A line of three people, each mind of the river, endless swimming pool , enjoy the lantern. Shen Li sent the two men back to Xiao Fu. In front of the Xiao Mansion, Xiao Yue and Shen Li were reluctant to part, and Xiao Si was very discerning. monalisa.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov