Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Piatok, 29. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Zhu Men Ji Shi

phpMyEdit General     Zhu Men Ji Shi
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Zawadzka     Založený: 04.01.2023   Príspevky: 9  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-04 01:50
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

The reason why the old lady wanted to set a one-month deadline for Shen Yuechen was to examine her ability. She usually looked gentle and quiet, delicate and weak, the old lady worried that she was too soft-hearted, unable to suppress things, and would be despised and neglected by the people everywhere in the future, so this time, she deliberately ignored the things in the west courtyard, just watching quietly. Fortunately, Shen Yuechen himself has his own ideas, and does not want to let her old people down, to handle the big and small things in the yard properly, the rules are very orderly. Earlier, Shen Yuechen made a promise in front of the old lady and his wife that he would not make his own decisions in everything. He would always take the initiative to consult Li Shi first, or find out many old rules first. He would consider and judge at the same time, and never casually deal with and dismiss others. The old people in the courtyard thought that she was just showing off for a while and wanted to put on airs deliberately, but they did not expect that she was very peaceful in dealing with people and things, and did things fairly, saying one thing, saying two things. Shen Yuechen is indeed a little harsh on the cost of silver, but it is not simply to save silver, she has always been a clear reward and punishment, who do the job properly, every month will be rewarded accordingly. In fact, empty cosmetic tubes , she just applied the performance pay she learned in her previous life, kept the monthly salary unchanged, and only increased the salary increase after the performance evaluation. As the saying goes, capable people work more, and capable people naturally get more. The old lady and Li Shi saw that she had been in charge for more than half a month and had done a fairly good job. From then on, they slowly put their hearts at ease with her and prepared to wait until the end of the one-month deadline before continuing to let her take charge. Finally, in September, there was no poisonous sun in the sky, and a few more fresh breezes accompanied it. Zhu Jintang in the capital everything is in order, tube lip gloss , from time to time sent a message back, roughly set the return date at the end of September. Everyone learned that they were all happy, especially the aunts of each room, who were even more happy, and the number of times they came to the main room to pay their respects became more and more frequent. Only Qin Taoxi, or still go his own way, always said that the body is uncomfortable, three or five days can only pass once. Shen Yuechen is also happy to be pure, too lazy to fight with her, let her love come or not. On this day, Shen Yuechen had nothing to do, so he asked Cao Shi to come over to have tea and talk with Zhu Ying. Who knows, Cao Shi led Zhu Ying into the door, and a little servant girl came in hurriedly and said, "Grandmother, Aunt Sun has vomited again today.." Aunt Sun is not feeling well. It's already the fifth day. She vomits whatever she eats every day. There's something wrong with that! Shen Yuechen's eyebrows moved and a thoughtful expression appeared on her face. Then she said with a straight face, custom cosmetic packaging , metal cosmetic tubes , "Go and ask the doctor to come and see what's wrong with Aunt Sun." When Cao heard this, her hand holding the teacup trembled slightly. She hesitated and asked, "Did Aunt Sun have a bad stomach?"? It's all right. How could you suddenly get sick? Since you are an experienced person, why do you pretend to be confused with me. Shen Yuechen looked at Cao Shi secretly in the heart, but his face showed a smile: "Maybe it's because of the cold weather, not necessarily really sick.". However, for the sake of peace of mind, I asked the doctor to come and have a look. Maybe there will be some good news! Cao's eyes flashed a sharp light, followed by a nod and a smile, but the heart suddenly perturbed up and down. Chapter 97 pregnancy (1). Since Zhu Jintang left, Sun Wenpei has been ill all the time. He always feels uncomfortable. He is sleepy and lazy every day. His appetite is not good. She herself had not paid much attention to it, but when she saw the delay in the two months, she felt something was wrong. She had never given birth to a child, had no experience, could not make up her mind for the moment, and did not dare to disclose it easily. She just wanted to live a little longer and think about it. However, no matter how careful Sun Shi himself was, he could not hide from the servant girls around him. They noticed her abnormality early and naturally reported it to Shen Yuechen. Shen Yuechen heard the news, personally brought Cao Shi to visit Sun Shi, she looked really bad, as if really sick, very pale, is half leaning on the bed to rest. Her room was also deserted, with almost nothing but household furnishings, even the vases were empty.
Shen Yuechen didn't want to disturb her, but she woke up quickly. She groaned softly. She opened her eyes and looked at the man. She found that it was Shen Yuechen. Her eyes suddenly became a little more alarmed. She quickly got up and said, "Young lady, you're here.." Shen Yuechen smiled faintly and said softly, "I heard that you were not feeling well, so I came over to have a look." With that, she gently pressed Sun's body, which was about to sit up, and continued, "You really don't look well. I've sent for a doctor. You can lie down at ease." When Sun Wenpei heard this, he was slightly startled. He stretched out his hand and gently rubbed his abdomen. Then he smiled and said, "My concubine is all right. How dare I bother my grandmother?" There was a slight flash of light in Shen Yuechen's eyes. She looked at Sun and said, "Don't mention it, sister. Your body is very important. Don't be careless." As he spoke, the doctor was brought in by the servant girl. The man, surnamed Liu, was a little famous in the Dezhou area. He came to the Zhu family from time to time to see a doctor and take medicine for the aunts and women in various hospitals. Shen Yuechen slowly got up to make room for him. Doctor Liu first lowered his eyebrows and paid his respects to her. Then he borrowed a handkerchief from the servant girl, gently unfolded it and covered it on Sun Wenpei's wrist. He bowed his head and stood beside the bed to feel her pulse. There was a moment of silence in the room, and everyone was waiting and thinking. A moment later, Doctor Liu withdrew his hand. First he looked calmly at Madam Sun. Then he looked at Shen Yuechen and said respectfully, "Congratulations, Aunt Sun. She's very happy." Everyone was surprised when they heard this. Shen Yuechen had been prepared for it. Then he said with a smile, "Oh, my God, this is really a good thing." With that, she sat back on the edge of the bed, holding Sun's hand, and said reproachfully, plastic laminted tube , "My sister is so careless that she doesn't even know she's pregnant.". Fortunately, the maids told me with sharp eyes that you were not feeling well. Otherwise, no one in the yard would know that you were pregnant. Wouldn't it be a big delay? 。 emptycosmetictubes.com

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov