Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 18. apríl 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  How can I recativate my disabled uber account?

phpMyEdit Features     How can I recativate my disabled uber account?
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

ityug     Založený: 30.06.2022   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-06-30 10:01
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Uber is the platform which gives safe and under budget ride. It is very rare that Uber disables someone account. If your Uber account has been disabled , then it might be possible that you have broken the guidelines of Uber platform. To reactive your Uber account once again, you need to go to the Uber help page, fill up your phone number and country and describe your last two trips. After then confirm your mail which will be sent to your registered email account. And that it you will be connect to the Uber support member to whom you can explain your problem.

MasonBunton     Založený: 15.09.2022   Príspevky: 1  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-09-15 16:31

I used to be an uber driver. I was disabled and lost my last job due to a medical condition. My wife and I moved to a new city. I started driving again on the app and was able to make some money. and I've shared the site that is helping high school students choose a career easily. Then, the company I drive for changed their policy, which I didn't know about until after I had already started driving again. The new policy requires that drivers have a physical with them at all times while they are driving.

eliananova     Založený: 15.02.2022   Príspevky: 13  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-09-20 20:23

Offenses that can result in account deactivation include carrying out-of-date vehicle information, disobeying traffic laws, misusing the app through account sharing, and using the app while under the age of 18. Today, most fake ID users are teenagers and college students like you who can’t wait until they are 21 to bask in the kind of euphoria that only alcohol can give. Some of the best Massachusetts fake ids websites are constantly improving their techno

JorjaMedley     Založený: 14.10.2022   Príspevky: 2  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2022-10-25 08:16

keep it up

Naposledy upravil JorjaMedley dňa 2024-02-01 11:30, celkom upravené 1 krát

coldviewr     Založený: 12.03.2022   Príspevky: 12  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-01-08 10:28

Gair Williamson Architects won the award for Innovation at the City of Vancouver Urban design awards in September 2014. It was awarded for the Paris Block and Paris Annex project in Vancouver's downtown east side.

Visit Our Website: https://www.gwarchitects.ca/

olivia8293     Založený: 16.03.2023   Príspevky: 67  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-06-18 21:33

Frigidaire FGRC0844S1 is a smart window air conditioner that can be controlled through Wi-Fi using a mobile app. It has a cooling capacity of 8,000 BTUs and can cool a room up to 350 square feet. https://coolbreezehq.com/best-quietest-air-conditioner/

olivia8293     Založený: 16.03.2023   Príspevky: 67  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-06-18 21:33

Frigidaire FGRC0844S1 is a smart window air conditioner that can be controlled through Wi-Fi using a mobile app. It has a cooling capacity of 8,000 BTUs and can cool a room up to 350 square feet. https://coolbreezehq.com/best-quietest-air-conditioner/

kaurjenni51     Založený: 10.01.2023   Príspevky: 9  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2023-06-19 10:28

In few day later, I am not active on my uber account so it is going to deactivated. looking for a way to reactive my uber account then I read about the Name Change Affidavit for NRI . I am totally impressed by the information they gave.

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému    

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov