Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 28. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  I want to be slim, but I'm lazy and don't have time. What sh

phpMyEdit General     I want to be slim, but I'm lazy and don't have time. What sh
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3, 4  Ďalší  

jira13578     Založený: 16.12.2020   Príspevky: 561  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-07-01 04:54
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

I believe that many SLOTXO people have faced this problem as well, namely, wanting to be slim but being lazy or working until there is not enough time to exercise seriously. causing the weight to rise So let's see if you want to be slim but don't have the time or feel lazy. What should I do?

1. Organize new food
It starts with setting a new food schedule and eliminating the old one. Whether it's fried, oily, sweet, or salty, throw it all away. Focus on eating protein from plant or low-fat animal protein. Eat healthy fruits and vegetables Focus on quality food, freshly prepared, reduce food that is high in sodium, carbohydrates and sugar. As for dessert snacks, switch to low-sugar fruits such as apples, bananas, pineapples or guavas, etc. to make weight loss more effective. more efficiency

2. Reduce sugary drinks.
All types of highly sweetened beverages Whether it is soft drinks, bubble tea, milk tea and other beverages with high sugar content. You should drop right away. If you are afraid of having yo-yo symptoms, you will gradually reduce gradually until it becomes the only type of drinking water during the day. It also includes all types of alcoholic beverages that can cause weight gain.

3. Drink water throughout the day.
About half an hour or 30 minutes before eating, you should drink about a glass of water to reduce appetite and help cleanse the body to prepare for new nutrients. and when finished eating You should keep sipping 2 liters of water throughout the day to make weight loss more effective.

4. Drink herbal tea.
Hot herbal tea to sip during the day. It will help you feel refreshed and reduce your appetite as well. Or if you like coffee, focus on black coffee with no milk and no sugar added. Drinking hot will help you feel refreshed and help your metabolism increase by 29 percent.

5. Take a full rest
Getting plenty of rest will help your body function more efficiently. does not cause deterioration So the metabolic system works perfectly. Eating is normal and daily life will be happier and more quality. So when you exercise and do activities to lose weight. will definitely get good results

If you are the one who rarely has time to exercise. or a lazy person who wants to be slim You can use these 5 methods to help you lose weight effectively and it's best to make time for some exercise, 1-2 times a week, to keep your figure more toned and increase your weight loss levels. More efficient weight

ikesadie     Založený: 30.10.2020   Príspevky: 4  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-03 07:28

Rotary wurde ursprünglich in der Schweiz gegründet und fertigt dort auch heute noch einige seiner breitling replica uhren . Dieses Schweizer Erbe reicht mehr als 125 Jahre zurück und gibt dem Unternehmen eine echte Hintergrundgeschichte. Etwas, das möglicherweise nicht offensichtlich ist, wenn Sie mit der Marke vertraut sind, indem Sie ihre günstigeren Uhren auf der Hauptstraße sehen.
Für viele Uhrenfans in Großbritannien gilt Rotary als eine Art Hausmarke. Tatsächlich befindet sich ihr Hauptsitz in London. Diese britische Verbindung reicht bis in die Anfänge der Marke zurück. Obwohl sie gegen Ende des 19. Jahrhunderts in der Schweiz gegründet wurden, eröffneten sie nur wenige Jahre später ihr erstes britisches Büro.

Wayne     Založený: 18.04.2021   Príspevky: 837  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-03 11:13

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! face mask

alexzender     Založený: 09.08.2020   Príspevky: 648  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-04 17:28

La empresa OLANSI es un fabricante profesional del OEM Purificador de aire, los productos contienen purificador de aire de China, purificador de aire para el hogar, purificador de aire HEPA, purificador de aire de iones negativos, purificador de aire de ionizador, purificador de aire PM2.5, purificador de aire del automóvil, purificador de aire de la habitación, purificador de aire inteligente y así. Fábrica de purificadores de aire

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-05 12:36

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. sattamataka143

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-05 17:10

Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks 먹튀검증

laakea     Založený: 20.04.2021   Príspevky: 1104  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-08 16:18

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. dark web sites

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-11 09:43

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Pi Email

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-15 09:29

You're permitted to publish titles, although not hyperlinks, unless of course they're authorized as well as upon subject. https://www.wireonelogin.com/

alexzender     Založený: 09.08.2020   Príspevky: 648  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-19 19:57

I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. Cheap Flights for Both Seniors And Students Airfare

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-21 09:36

I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. fb down

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-08-25 11:15

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. ดูหนังออนไลน์

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-06 13:25

Find a huge variety of new urdu poems & Poetry books online including bestsellers & rare titles at the best prices. Get cozy and expand your home library with a large selection of books from Kitaabnow. Fast & Secure Delivery all across Pakistan.

Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-09 12:53

Man's lives, such as uncontrolled huge amounts, definitely not while countries furthermore reefs, challenging to seismic disturbance upward perfect apply. ufabet ufascr

JaunitaHerr     Založený: 08.09.2021   Príspevky: 9  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2021-09-12 09:46

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. asia999

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3, 4  Ďalší  

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov