Platon Technologies
neprihlásený Prihlásiť Registrácia
SlovakEnglish
open source software development oslavujeme 10 rokov vývoja otvoreného softvéru! Štvrtok, 28. marec 2024
O nás
Magazín
Otvorený softvér
CVS
Služby
Index  »  Projekty  »  phpMyEdit  »  Fórum  »  Remove all links to CSS. Create own page layout.

phpMyEdit General     Remove all links to CSS. Create own page layout.
Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Ďalší  

maz     Založený: 14.02.2004   Príspevky: 4  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2004-02-16 11:53
Návrat hore  Odpovedať s citátom     

Hi,
Just dont like the current CSS structure. I need the freedom to create my own CSS and/or create the page layout from dreamweaver. How can I 'delete ALL reference to the existing CSS' from the new page code generated by phpMyEdit? As I see it, currently each field is created in the code and is listed. The position of each field can be moved up or down at present by moving its code position - up or down. But if I cut and paste or put a table cell around any field...nothing happens. It seems to be over ridden by the existing CSS system. I WANT TO DELETE ALL LINKS TO THE CURRENT CSS.

I want to be able to put each field in the cell/table of my choice anywhere on a page.

This is a great piece of code, but its CSS is unclear, frustrating and gives NO design flexibility whatsoever. We are creating individual pages here, not a book. CSS is great for controlling appearance over many pages. But for one or two pages...its overkill. Why cant the code just generate the input fields in boxes and leave the 'page layout down to the designer. Then even the most inexpereinced designer could just move the fields around on the page to suit his/her design?

If anyone can help me remove all links to the current CSS system, I would be most grateful.
Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Maz.

ps if there is any topics on 'page layout' this might help too.

hbernard     Založený: 23.03.2003   Príspevky: 159   Bydlisko: FRANCE
Príspevok Zaslal: 2004-02-22 22:24

I'm not sure you fully understand why there are css classes in outputed html code.

There are several bug report about custom layout in the bug report, please read.

Then, explain simply (with a sample) here what you want to achieve.

arianna     Založený: 10.08.2020   Príspevky: 33  
Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-08-16 12:52

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. best house painters near me

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-08-20 20:10

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. iptv

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-08-21 16:14

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. get admission in Malaysia

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-08-29 13:31

I am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. concrete walls Delaware

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-08-31 17:43

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. thiem

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-09-02 19:23

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. smm brasil

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-09-03 15:27

It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. Perpetual Income 365 Scam or Legit

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-09-05 22:02

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Cosmetic

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-09-06 20:03

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. wall charger

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-09-07 19:58

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. Touchretouch apk free download

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-09-10 06:15

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. national caregiver certification course

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-09-10 14:43

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. DSD certification in California

Príspevok Zaslal: 2020-09-12 19:41

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? Trump Hat

Odoslať novú tému   Odpovedať na tému   Choď na stránku 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Ďalší  

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Stránka používa redakčný systém Metafox
Na začiatok · Odkazový formulár · Prihláška
Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Podmienky použitia · Ochrana osobných údajov